How To Make Veg Manchurian Dry
Dry Veg Manchurian Recipe
Dry veg Manchurian is a Indo Chinese dish, a delicious recipe made with delicious vegetables and served as a starter. Though it is made like gravy Manchurian but it has a little gravy, which is almost dry. To make it, the koftas are first made with mixed vegetables and cooked with soy sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. I have also shared a recipe of Veg Manchurian with Gravy which you can enjoy with Fried Rice or Steamed Rice. Today I am going to share the recipe of dry version of Veg Manchurian.
You can have this Veg Manchurian dry as a starter or as an evening snack. Chopping the vegetables to make Manchurian Balls takes some time and effort but if you have a vegetable chopper or food processor then this task will be much easier and you will save a lot of time. Follow the recipe of Veg Manchurian Dry and make this delicious Indo Chinese dish at your home and enjoy it as a snack.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
dry veg manchurian Ingredients
For Manchurian Balls
|Flour (Maida)||1/3 Cup||Corn Flour||2 TableSpoon|
|Grated Carrot||3/4 Cup||Grated Cabbage||3/4 Cup|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1/2 Cup||Green Onions (Spring Onion) Finely Chopped||3 TableSpoon|
|Green Chillies Finely Chopped||2||Oil Or Ghee||1 Teaspoon to mix and some to fry|
|Salt||To Taste||Black Pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
For Spicy Gravy
|Medium Onion, Chopped||1||Chopped Capsicum||1/2 Cup|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||1/2 TableSpoon||Green Chillies||2|
|Garlic, Finely Chopped||1/2 TableSpoon||Green Onions (Spring Onion) Finely Chopped||2 TableSpoon|
|Oil or Ghee||2 TableSpoon||Soy Sauce||1 TableSpoon|
|Chilli Sauce||1/2 TableSpoon||Tomato Ketchup||2 TableSpoon|
Direction To Make
- Mix grated cabbage, carrot, chopped capsicum, green chillies, green onion, salt, black pepper powder, maida, corn flour, and 1 teaspoon oil In a medium bowl.
- Make small balls from the mixture. Water from chopped vegetables will be enough, if balls are not being made properly, then add some water to the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, when the oil is hot enough to fry, then add 4-5 raw balls to fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Take out the fried balls and keep them on a paper napkin for some time. All balls fried in this way.
- Take a pan and heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat. Cut the length of green chillies into 2 parts.
- Add chopped onion, capsicum, ginger, garlic and green chillies, fry until slightly cooked, which will take 2-3 minutes.
- Now add tomato ketchup, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt in this mixture and stir well.
- Add fried balls and chopped green onions. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Dry Veg Manchurian is ready to serve.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious dry veg manchurian
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious...
Cheese Potato BallsA delicious ball-shaped snack, "Cheese Potato Balls" are made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. Cheese Potato Balls are a delicious and easiest starter for your home party that...
Coconut ChutneyChutney is a slightly sweet and slightly sour savory condiment that originated in India. chutney is made using different ingredients like fruits, vegetables, pulses, nuts and herbs etc. In India there...
Coconut ChutneyChutney is a sweet and sour captivating condiment which is originated in India. This is made from different kind of ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, lentils, herbs etc. Different types a...
Rava IdliRava Idli is a delicious steamed cake made using rava or semolina along with curd and spices and some leavening agent. Delicious rava idli is eaten with coconut chutney for breakfast. Traditionally in...