Dry Paneer Manchurian
Dry Paneer Manchurian
Paneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese) is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most delicious paneer dishes served as a starters or evening snack. Paneer Manchurian is liked by all and is very much popular at parties. Paneer Manchurian is an easy Indo Chinese paneer dish, which is the most liked party food. You can easily make delicious Paneer Manchurian at home by following this detailed recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||250 Grams||Refined Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||4 Tablespoon||Garlic Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Cooking Oil||For Deep Fry|
For Spice Gravy
|Small Diced Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Small Diced Onion||1 medium|
|Grated Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon||Grated Garlic||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||2||Spring Onion, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Ghee or Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon||Soy Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon||Tomato Ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
- Cut the cottage cheese (paneer) into small size cube or to your liking.
- Add refined flour (maida), corn flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt and chaat masala to a bowl and mix well. Gradually add water and make a thick batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Make sure the batter should not be too thick and not too thin. Add paneer to this batter and let it rest for about 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the ghee in a wok on medium heat. When the ghee is sufficiently hot, add marinated paneer cubes in a solution of 3 - 4 paneer cubes and fry over medium heat them until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the fried paneer to a plate on kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
Dry Spicy Gravy
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee or cooking oil in a pan. When the ghee gets hot. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and fry it for about 30 seconds. Add diced capsicum, onion and chopped green chillies and fry it for about 3-4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well. Add the fried paneer and spring onion and mix well. While tossing all in the pan, cook it on high flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the paneer Manchurian to the serving bowl and garnish it with spring onion and sprinkle some chaat masala over it. Paneer Manchurian is ready. Enjoy hot Paneer Manchurian as a snack.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...