Dry Paneer Manchurian
Dry Paneer Manchurian
Paneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese) is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most delicious paneer dishes served as a starters or evening snack. Paneer Manchurian is liked by all and is very much popular at parties. Paneer Manchurian is an easy Indo Chinese paneer dish, which is the most liked party food. You can easily make delicious Paneer Manchurian at home by following this detailed recipe.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
dry paneer manchurian Ingredients
Ingredients of dry paneer manchurian
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||250 Grams||Refined Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||4 Tablespoon||Garlic Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Cooking Oil||For Deep Fry|
For Spice Gravy
|Small Diced Capsicum||1/4 Cup||Small Diced Onion||1 medium|
|Grated Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon||Grated Garlic||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||2||Spring Onion, Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Ghee or Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon||Soy Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon||Tomato Ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
- Cut the cottage cheese (paneer) into small size cube or to your liking.
- Add refined flour (maida), corn flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt and chaat masala to a bowl and mix well. Gradually add water and make a thick batter. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Make sure the batter should not be too thick and not too thin. Add paneer to this batter and let it rest for about 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the ghee in a wok on medium heat. When the ghee is sufficiently hot, add marinated paneer cubes in a solution of 3 - 4 paneer cubes and fry over medium heat them until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the fried paneer to a plate on kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
Dry Spicy Gravy
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee or cooking oil in a pan. When the ghee gets hot. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and fry it for about 30 seconds. Add diced capsicum, onion and chopped green chillies and fry it for about 3-4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well. Add the fried paneer and spring onion and mix well. While tossing all in the pan, cook it on high flame for about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the paneer Manchurian to the serving bowl and garnish it with spring onion and sprinkle some chaat masala over it. Paneer Manchurian is ready. Enjoy hot Paneer Manchurian as a snack.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Mango SalsaMango Salsa is a delicious Mexican dish, people also eat it as a salad. Mango Salsa is not only delicious but a very popular Mexican dish. Mexicans love the dish so much that during the mango season,...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is very famous and most demanding starter in restaurants made of paneer. There are many types of paneer tikkas that have different tastes and cooking methods. The most common and method...
Veg Seekh KababSeekh kebabs are a delicious dish but famous as a non-veg dish made from minced meat (mutton or chicken) and cooked in a barbecue, tandoor or oven. Vegetarian kebabs made with different varieties and...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a delicious and popular street food that is easy to make. In this dish, vegetables are cooked with various spices known as bhaji. Bhaji is cooked in butter to make delicious spicy Pav a a...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. This easy and healthy breakfast recipe is with of...