Baked in an oven made of wheat flour and gram flour (Besan), traditional Indian easy to make at home delicious Nankhatai
- Meal Type :
|Wheat Flour||3/4 Cup||Gram Flour (Besan)||1/4 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1/4 Teaspoon||Green Cardamoms Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar Powder||1/2 Cup||Ghee or Butter||1/3 Cup|
- Mix wheat flour, gram flour, baking powder, green cardamom powder and sugar powder, Sieve the mixture.
- Add ghee in flour mixture and make a hard dough.
- To make hard dough use ghee as per the required mixture. Depending on room temperature, you may need more or less ghee.
- preheat the oven at 180* for approx 15 minute.
- Meanwhile, make balls from the dough. Then flatten the balls and pierce them with a fork with light force to create a design on the Nankhatai.
- Place some cardamom on top of the flat balls and press lightly to set.
- Bake it for 10 minutes or until it turns light brown. Remove from the oven on a wire rack to cool it at room temperature.
- Enjoy crispy and delicious Nankhatai with tea or coffee.
You can decorate Nankhatai with almonds, Kaju or green pista. Cut the dry fruits into small long slices and set over the Nankhatai before baking.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Jeera BiscuitJeera biscuits are a delicious sweet and salty biscuit and flavor with cumin. Jeera is known as cumin hence the jeera biscuits are also called cumin cookies which is a very famous ideal biscuit with...
Jeera BiscuitJeera Biscuits is a delicious biscuit which is a slightly salty biscuit also called cumin cookies are very popular in India and is an ideal biscuit for tea time. Basically it is a sweet and salty made...
Chocolate CookiesChocolate biscuits or cookies are delicious and are liked by everyone from children to elders. Chocolate cookies can be made at home with readily available ingredients such as butter, maida, chocolate...
Chocolate CookiesChocolate cookies or biscuits are delicious with the taste of chocolate. It is so delicious that everyone likes it, from children to grown ups. If the cookies are freshly baked at home, it will be or...