How To Make Delicious Custard
Delicious Custard Recipe
Custard is a delicious creamy dessert made with milk, custard powder and sugar. Custard can be made in two ways. One is simple custard and the other is with seasonal fruits i.e. fruit custard. Custard is a very popular dessert of India with or without fruit. The delicious custard makes its way at parties along with other Indian sweets like rasmalai, gulab jamun and gajar ka halwa. This delicious custard can be a great treat for your guests and family with an easy recipe.
Custard is a delicious dessert made by adding sugar and custard powder to milk. Custard powder is easily available in the market with different flavors. There are many recipes for making custard. The easiest way is to buy custard powder from the market and use it.
Custard powder with basic vanilla flavor, apple, banana, pineapple and mango is easily available in the market. Basic vanilla flavor is the most common flavor of them all. We are sharing here the recipe of simple custard without fruits. Follow the recipe and make delicious custard at your home. You can also add seasonal fruits like apples, bananas, grapes or pomegranates to the custard.
Custard is made by mixing milk, sugar, eggs and a thickening agent like cornstarch or you can use readymade custard powder instead of eggs and cornstarch. It is a delicious creamy dessert that is popular all over the world. Vanilla extract or other flavorings may add for additional flavor. If you are using custard powder then there is no need to add extra flavor as it is already flavored. The delicious custard can be served chilled and mixed with fresh fruit. This versatile dessert can be enjoyed alone or used as a base for other desserts, such as pies.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
delicious custard Ingredients
|3 - 4 Tablespoon
|Green Cardamom Powder
|Milk Powder (Optional)
|3 - 4 Tablespoon
|Mix Dry Fruits
Direction To Make
- Take a large deep pan. Add milk to the pan and boil on high heat while stirring occasionally.
- When the milk starts boiling, add milk powder (optional), sugar and green cardamom powder in it and let the milk boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile take 1/2 cup of cold milk in another bowl and add custard powder to it. Mix well until smooth.
- Reduce the heat to sim, add the milk custard mixture to the boiled milk. Stir the mixture continuously over low heat to avoid lumps.
- Raise the flame again while stirring. The mixture will begin to thicken. Boil it for about 2 minutes while stirring it continuously until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- Turn off the heat Delicious custard is ready. Allow the custard to cool to room temperature. Keep it in the fridge to cool down. Garnish it with finely chopped dry fruit and enjoy chilled delicious custard with family and guests.
Milk powder added more flavor to the custard.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a delicious dessert which is very famous in India. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make with bread and milk. The Malai Khoya Roll is not only but seems...
Besan Ke LadduBesan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many and in...
RabdiRabdi is the most popular delicious and creamy dessert with a nice aroma of saffron (kesar) And cardamom (elaichi) is also known as Shahi Rabdi. This detailed recipe of the thickest and the best rabdi...
Gulkand GujiyaHoli festival is not only a festival of colors but also a festival of delicious food. On this festival people start making delicious Gujiya in advance. You must have eaten mava Gujiya on this but we a...