A chilled custard makes its appearance in the most special dessert at home parties. Custard can be the most delicious summer treat for your guests and family.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
delicious custard Ingredients
Ingredients of delicious custard
|Milk||1 Ltr||Sugar||150 Gm|
|Custard Powder||3 - 4 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk Powder (Optional)||3 - 4 Tablespoon||Mix Dry Fruits||For Decoration|
- Take a large deep pan. Add milk to the pan and boil on high heat while stirring occasionally.
- When the milk starts boiling, add milk powder (optional), sugar and green cardamom powder in it and let the milk boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile take 1/2 cup of cold milk in another bowl and add custard powder to it. Mix well until smooth.
- Reduce the heat to sim, add the milk custard mixture to the boiled milk. Stir the mixture continuously over low heat to avoid lumps.
- Raise the flame again while stirring. The mixture will begin to thicken. Boil it for about 2 minutes while stirring it continuously until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- Turn off the heat Delicious custard is ready. Allow the custard to cool to room temperature. Keep it in the fridge to cool down. Garnish it with finely chopped dry fruit and enjoy chilled delicious custard with family and guests.
Milk powder added more flavor to the custard.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Shahi TukdaShahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Shahi tukda is a royal dessert and is very popular in India, this delicious dessert during is...
Kesar ShrikhandSrikhand is a Gujarati dish, this dish is so delicious that it is very famous all over India and everyone likes it. Shrikhand does not require any cooking. The dish is made with fresh curd without any...
JalebiJalebi is an Indian crunchy spiral shaped dessert made by refined flour (maida) and dipped in sugar syrup. It is the most popular dessert that is specially prepared on many Indian festivals such as is...
Suji Ka HalwaSuji (semolina) halwa is a favorite dessert in India, which is used as parsad (at the time of prayer to God) on various religious occasions. After the Lord's prayer, Suji's Halwa served to all the as...
Vanilla Ice CreamVanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavour of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to at...