A chilled custard makes its appearance in the most special dessert at home parties. Custard can be the most delicious summer treat for your guests and family.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Milk||1 Ltr||Sugar||150 Gm|
|Custard Powder||3 - 4 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk Powder (Optional)||3 - 4 Tablespoon||Mix Dry Fruits||For Decoration|
- Take a large deep pan. Add milk to the pan and boil on high heat while stirring occasionally.
- When the milk starts boiling, add milk powder (optional), sugar and green cardamom powder in it and let the milk boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile take 1/2 cup of cold milk in another bowl and add custard powder to it. Mix well until smooth.
- Reduce the heat to sim, add the milk custard mixture to the boiled milk. Stir the mixture continuously over low heat to avoid lumps.
- Raise the flame again while stirring. The mixture will begin to thicken. Boil it for about 2 minutes while stirring it continuously until the mixture becomes smooth and thick.
- Turn off the heat Delicious custard is ready. Allow the custard to cool to room temperature. Keep it in the fridge to cool down. Garnish it with finely chopped dry fruit and enjoy chilled delicious custard with family and guests.
Milk powder added more flavor to the custard.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...