How To Make Dahi Ke Kebab or Kabab
Recipe of Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke Kabab
Dahi kebab are a soft, delicious and popular snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends at any special occasions like kitty party, birthday or other parties at your home. The kebab is so delicious and mouth watering that your guest will surely love the dish. The delicious dahi ke kebab is also known as dahi ke sholay. Dahi kebabs are popular Vegetarian kebabs in Northern India. Recipe of Dahi kebab or Dahi kabab or dahi ke sholay is very easy.
These delicious kebabs are made with hung curd, gram flour, breadcrumbs and some basic spices. Dahi kebabs are very popular in restaurants in North India. The kebab has a soft and mouth-melting texture from the inside, while the outside of kebab is crispy. Dahi kebab is served as an appetizer or evening snack with green chutney to enjoy its best taste. Follow the recipe of Dahi Kebab or Kabab or Dahi Ke Sholay and make a delicious snack for your guest.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
dahi ke kebab | dahi ke kabab Ingredients
|Ghee||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Cashew Nut||1/2 Cup|
|Fried Onion / Birista||1/3 Cup||Fennel Seeds, Crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||2||Coriander Leaves, Chopped||1/4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Hung Curd||2 Tablespoon|
For Dahi Kebab
|Hung Curd||2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper, Crushed||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Bread Crumb||1/3 Cup|
|Nutmug, Grated||1/2 Teaspoon||Roasted Gram Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Ghee or Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Fresh Bread Crumb||2 Cup||Poha, Crushed||1/3 Cup|
Direction To Make
Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it in the fridge and place an empty bowl under the curd mixed with water and keep it for 8 hours or overnight. Your hung curd is ready.
Note: You can hang the curd outside the fridge but it is more likely that the curd will turn sour.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets slightly hot, add cashews to it and roast it a little while stirring continuously.
- Transfer it to the working board and finely chop them.
- In a large bowl, add finely chopped cashews, fried onions (birista), fennel seeds, finely chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt, red chili powder and roasted cumin powder, 2 tablespoon of hung curd and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready. Set it aside for further use.
- Take 2 cups hung curd in a bowl, add salt, crushed black pepper, 1/3 cup bread crumbs and ground nutmeg and mix well.
- Sieve roasted gram flour to it and mix well.
- Take 2 cups bread crumbs in a plate, add 1/3 cup crushed poha and mix well.
- Take a small ball sized hung curd in your hand, take some stuffing and fill that curd with stuffing and seal it well with curd so that the stuffing does not come out of it. Make a round ball shape from it.
- Pour that ball into the bread crumb and poha mixture and coat it well with the mixture.
- In this way make all the raw kebabs and keep them in a plate.
- Keep them in the fridge for 5 - 10 minutes so that they hold shape.
- Heat the ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat, when the ghee is medium hot, add 3 to 4 raw kebab. Fry them while stirring gently until they become crispy and golden brown.
- Take them out using a perforated spoon on the kitchen tissue paper so that it soaks up the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining kebabs in the same way.
- Enjoy the delicious Dahi Kebab with green chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious dahi ke kebab | dahi ke kabab
Bread PizzaBread pizza is a delicious variation of pizza that can be made quickly on a griddle or pan. In this recipe, bread is used as a base to make delicious snack along with cheese and veggie topping. Bread...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy crepe made with rava and rice flour, one of the easiest and delicious dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, Rava Dosa does not require a batter to ferment and be...
Rava IdliRava Idli is a steamed cake made of semolina or rava, curd, spices and yeast which is a perfect combination of health and taste. Serve rava idli with coconut chutney and sambar for breakfast. Idli, a...
Paneer PakoraPaneer Pakora is a delicious and crispy deep-fried snack made of gram flour and soft paneer and very popular in North India. Coat a thick batter of gram flour on top of the paneer chunks and deep fry...