How To Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab or Dahi ke Kabab
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke Kabab
Dahi kebabs are a soft, delicious and popular snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends at any special occasions like kitty party, birthday or other parties at your home. The kebab is so delicious and mouth watering that your guest will surely love the dish. The delicious dahi ke kebab is also known as dahi ke sholay. Dahi kebabs are popular Vegetarian kebabs in Northern India. These delicious kebabs are made with hung curd, gram flour, breadcrumbs and some basic spices. Dahi kebabs are very popular in restaurants in North India. The kebab has a soft and mouth-melting texture from the inside, while the outside of kebab is crispy. Dahi kebab is served as an appetizer or evening snack with green chutney to enjoy its best taste.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
dahi ke kebab | dahi ke kabab Ingredients
Ingredients of dahi ke kebab | dahi ke kabab
|Ghee||1 1/2 Tablespoon||Cashew Nut||1/2 Cup|
|Fried Onion / Birista||1/3 Cup||Fennel Seeds, Crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||2||Coriander Leaves, Chopped||1/4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Hung Curd||2 Tablespoon|
For Dahi Kebab
|Hung Curd||2 Cup||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black Pepper, Crushed||1/2 Teaspoon||Fresh Bread Crumb||1/3 Cup|
|Nutmug, Grated||1/2 Teaspoon||Roasted Gram Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Ghee or Oil||For Deep Fry|
|Fresh Bread Crumb||2 Cup||Poha, Crushed||1/3 Cup|
Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang it in the fridge and place an empty bowl under the curd mixed with water and keep it for 8 hours or overnight. Your hung curd is ready.
Note: You can hang the curd outside the fridge but it is more likely that the curd will turn sour.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets slightly hot, add cashews to it and roast it a little while stirring continuously.
- Transfer it to the working board and finely chop them.
- In a large bowl, add finely chopped cashews, fried onions (birista), fennel seeds, finely chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt, red chili powder and roasted cumin powder, 2 tablespoon of hung curd and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready. Set it aside for further use.
- Take 2 cups hung curd in a bowl, add salt, crushed black pepper, 1/3 cup bread crumbs and ground nutmeg and mix well.
- Sieve roasted gram flour to it and mix well.
- Take 2 cups bread crumbs in a plate, add 1/3 cup crushed poha and mix well.
- Take a small ball sized hung curd in your hand, take some stuffing and fill that curd with stuffing and seal it well with curd so that the stuffing does not come out of it. Make a round ball shape from it.
- Pour that ball into the bread crumb and poha mixture and coat it well with the mixture.
- In this way make all the raw kebabs and keep them in a plate.
- Keep them in the fridge for 5 - 10 minutes so that they hold shape.
- Heat the ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat, when the ghee is medium hot, add 3 to 4 raw kebab. Fry them while stirring gently until they become crispy and golden brown.
- Take them out using a perforated spoon on the kitchen tissue paper so that it soaks up the excess ghee.
- Fry the remaining kebabs in the same way.
- Enjoy the delicious Dahi Kebab with green chutney.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious dahi ke kebab | dahi ke kabab
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
Crispy Paper Dosa With...Dosa - A thin crispy and healthy South Indian dish made of rice and urad dhuli dal (black lentils without husk), usually served with coconut chutney and vegetable sambar. This favorite dish is not to...
Rava IdliRava idli (semolina idli) is one of the simple, tasty and healthy dishes of South India that combines the goodness of many lentils and spices. It is not only easy to make at home, but also healthy and...
Veg Manchurian DryDry veg Manchurian a delicious Chinese dish made with cabbage and served as a starter. It is made with little gravy, which is almost dry. To make it, koftas are first made with cabbage and cooked with...