How To Make Cup Cake Without Oven
Cup Cake Recipe
A cup cake is very attractive and delicious, baked either in a small aluminum mold or in a small thin paper cup. Known as Fairy Cake in British English and Bun in Hiberno-English. A cup cake is a small cake that is perfect for serving to a single person. Frosting and decorations can be applied to cup cakes like any other large cake. Cup cake can be make at home by following our easy recipe and that is without oven.
Don't have an oven and want to prepare your favorite cup cake at home? Many people have faced this problem and they are looking for a solution to the problem. Cup cake is delicious and most favorite cake all over the world. There we are with a solution to this problem. You can make your favorite and tasty cup cake without a microwave or oven by following this recipe in just half an hour.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
cup cake Ingredients
|Curd||1/2 Cup (130 Gms)||Sugar Powder||1/2 Cup (90 Gms)|
|Melted Butter||3 Tablespoon (40 Gms)||Refined Flour (Maida)||3/4 Cup (100Gms)|
|Baking Powder||3/4 Teaspoon||Tutti Frutti||1/2 Cup|
|Baking Soda||1/4 Teaspoon||Vanilla Essence||1/4 Teaspoon|
Direction To Make
- Take a large flat bottom pot. Set a stand inside its center and a plate above the stand.
- Cover it and if possible cover it with a glass lid and preheat the empty pot on medium heat for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile we prepare the batter for the cup cakes and make other preparations.
- Take 4 cup cakes or small bowls of preferred size. Set the paper molds in the bowl. Grease the paper molds inside and keep them aside.
- Take curd in a large bowl and add sugar to it and mix well using a wire whisk.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter and mix well.
- Take a sieve, sift refined flour (maida), baking powder and baking soda in the curd and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Make sure there should be no lumps. Add vanilla essence to the batter and mix well. Add the tutti frutti to it and mix well.
- The batter is ready to cook, add the batter in all the greased bowl or mold to 3/4 of the height. Tap bowl for 2-3 times to set batter well. Add some tutti-fruity to it.
- Set all 4 bowls on the plate inside the preheat pot. Cover the pot and heat it on low medium heat for 30 - 35 minutes. The glass lid will help you check the cake status without opening the lid.
- Open the lid and check the cake by adding a toothpick. If the toothpick is clean it means the cake is ready but if the batter is stuck on the toothpick, cook the cake for 5 more minutes.
- Take out the bowl and let them cool. Your favorite delicious cup cake is ready.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious cup cake
Vanilla Sponge Cake Egg...A cake has a soft and spongy texture, a good spongy cake is not too difficult to bake and everyone likes a soft and spongy cake. Usually bakers use eggs to make a good spongy cake, but those who only...
Chocolate Coffee CakeChocolate cake is an most popular and delicious cake made with chocolate as main ingredients. Some other ingredients are also include with chocolate to make the delicious cake. These ingredients can a...
Butter CakeButter cake is an ultimate delicious and all-time favorite cake made with butter as the main ingredient. In addition to butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla essence and leavening agents such as baking...
Vanilla CakeVanilla cake is a classic dessert loved by people all over the world. This is a simple yet delicious cake that can be enjoyed alone or with different kind of toppings and frostings. Vanilla cake is is...
chocolate cake recipeChocolate cake is a delicious and most favorite cake made by mixing all purpose flour with melted chocolate or cocoa powder as the main ingredient. Other ingredients such as vanilla essence, choco or...