Make Crispy Veg Nuggets At Home
Crispy Veg Nuggets
Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken Nuggets which is made of Chicken, but here we are making Veg Nuggets, which are made from various vegetables, potatoes and poha. Vegetarian Nuggets is a delicious nuggets that you can serve as appetizers or snacks. Poha makes nuggets crispy and delicious and veggies make them healthy, veg nuggets are so delicious that everyone, adults or children, like it. Try making this delicious vegetable nugget at your home and give us your feedback.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
crispy veg nuggets Ingredients
Ingredients of crispy veg nuggets
|Potatoes, Boiled and Mashed||4 Medium||Carrot, Finely Chopped||1 Medium|
|French Beans, Finely Chopped||6 - 8||Cauliflower, Finely Chopped||12 Medium|
|Wallnuts, Choppped||3 - 4||Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||2|
|Ginger, Finely Chopped||1 Inch||Dried Oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Poha, Crushed||2 - 3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ghee or Oil||2 Tablespoon|
For Coating Slurry
|Refined Flour / Maida||1/4 Cup||Salt||A Pinch|
|Poha, Crushed||1 Cup||Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry|
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 4 - 5 whistles. Turn off the gas and let the pressure cooker release the pressure automatically.
- Cut vegetables and other ingredients such as carrots, cauliflower, French beans, green chillies and walnuts and crush the poha.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add ginger and green chillies and fry for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add chopped vegetables and other ingredients such as carrots, beans, cauliflower, walnuts, oregano and black pepper powder and mix well. Sauté them for 3 - 4 minutes while stirring.
- Turn off the gas and transfer them to a bowl. Allow them to cool slightly at room temperature.
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes and mix well with the vegetables.
- Add salt and crushed poha and mix well. Let the mixture rest for at least 5 - 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make a slurry for the coating.
- To make the batter, put refined flour in a bowl and add salt and mix well. Add water slowly and make a medium diluted batter.
- Make small balls of bite size with vegetable and potatoes mixture.
- Pour the vegetables ball into the batter and coat well. Transfer that nugget into crushed poha and coat it well with poha.
- Likewise prepare all raw nuggets and keep them in a plate.
- Heat ghee or oil to deep fry the nuggets. Slightly press the raw nugget into your fist and pour it one by one into the hot ghee. Fry them till they become crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer them to a plate on kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess ghee.
- Delicious vegetarian nuggets are ready to serve. Enjoy delicious nuggets hot with GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY and TAMARIND CHUTNEY.
You can also add paneer and mozzarella cheese to it, which will enhance the taste of the nuggets.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious crispy veg nuggets
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a soft, spongy and delicious street food of India especially in North India. This dish does not require much introduction apart from its name due to its popularity in Dahi...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
Chilli Paneer DryHot and Spicy Chili Paneer is a delicious dish from the Indo Chinese cuisine and delightful for all the parties. Chilli Paneer is served either as a starter when it is made as a dry chili Paneer or on...
Chilli Paneer DrySpicy Hot Chili Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chili paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy is...
Gravy Veg ManchurianVegetarian gravy Manchurian is deep-fried balls made from mixed vegetable poured into a sweet, sour and spicy gravy. This gravy Manchurian is very tasty to eat with plain rice, boiled rice, fried rice...