How to Make Tomato Soup Thick and Creamy
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find tomato soup in almost all the menu of restaurants and hotel in India. A detailed recipe of the most delicious tomato soup that you can easily make at home by following this recipe. This recipe is so easy that you can make the delicious creamy tomato soup at your home in just few minutes and enjoy at your lunch or dinner.
There are many different recipes for making delicious tomato soup. Even flavors are different depending on the ingredients used to make the soup and the method used to make it. Some make the soup simple and plain with a slight taste, on the other way some makes the soup thick and spicy with a good sour taste. We are going to share the recipe of creamy tomato soup which is thick creamy and very tasty.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
creamy tomato soup Ingredients
|Fresh Tomato||900 Gm||Beetroot peeled and chopped||100 Gm|
|Butter Or Cream||1 tablespoon||Ginger Chopped||Small Piece|
|Garlic Peeled and Crushed||2 Cloves||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Black Pepper||To Taste|
|Black Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Celery Seed||1/4 teaspoon|
|Water||2 - 3 Cup||Green Coriander||For Decoration|
Direction To Make
- Chop tomatoes roughly. Peel and chop the beetroot.
- Put tomatoes, beetroot, ginger, garlic and water in the pressure cooker and boil it on high flame till 2-3 whistles.
- Allow the pressure cooker to release all the pressure automatically. Transfer the boiled tomato mixture to a blender and mix to make a nice and smooth puree.
- Boil the puree again for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar, salt, black pepper and celery seed while boiling the mixer.
- Add Butter or Cream to make it tastier and mix well.
- Delicious soup is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the delicious hot soup. Enjoy hot delicious and creamy soup as an appetizer to your lunch or dinner.
You can serve it with dip bread.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Aloo Paratha QuesadillaQuesadilla is a Mexican street food that is so delicious that Mexicans love it very much. This is a dish in which either various vegetables, meat or chicken along with the cheese are stuffed into or a...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a crispy, delicious and popular street food in India made from boiled potatoes and some Indian spices. Indian Aloo Tikki is so crunchy, tasty and delicious because a good amount of are...
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy dosa made of rice flour and rava, one of the easiest, delicious and healthy dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, the delicious Rava Dosa does not require the to...