How to Make Tomato Soup Thick and Creamy
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find tomato soup in almost all the menu of restaurants and hotel in India. A detailed recipe of the most delicious tomato soup that you can easily make at home by following this recipe. This recipe is so easy that you can make the delicious creamy tomato soup at your home in just few minutes and enjoy at your lunch or dinner.
There are many different recipes for making delicious tomato soup. Even flavors are different depending on the ingredients used to make the soup and the method used to make it. Some make the soup simple and plain with a slight taste, on the other way some makes the soup thick and spicy with a good sour taste. We are going to share the recipe of creamy tomato soup which is thick creamy and very tasty.
- Preparation Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 30 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
creamy tomato soup Ingredients
|Fresh Tomato||900 Gm||Beetroot peeled and chopped||100 Gm|
|Butter Or Cream||1 tablespoon||Ginger Chopped||Small Piece|
|Garlic Peeled and Crushed||2 Cloves||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Black Pepper||To Taste|
|Black Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Celery Seed||1/4 teaspoon|
|Water||2 - 3 Cup||Green Coriander||For Decoration|
Direction To Make
- Chop tomatoes roughly. Peel and chop the beetroot.
- Put tomatoes, beetroot, ginger, garlic and water in the pressure cooker and boil it on high flame till 2-3 whistles.
- Allow the pressure cooker to release all the pressure automatically. Transfer the boiled tomato mixture to a blender and mix to make a nice and smooth puree.
- Boil the puree again for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar, salt, black pepper and celery seed while boiling the mixer.
- Add Butter or Cream to make it tastier and mix well.
- Delicious soup is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the delicious hot soup. Enjoy hot delicious and creamy soup as an appetizer to your lunch or dinner.
You can serve it with dip bread.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Vegetarian a...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
Chilli PotatoChilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese delicious starter, served mostly as snacks and appetizers at functions and parties. Chili Potato recipe is almost like dry chilli paneer but to make chili potato we of...
Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka is very famous and most demanding starter in restaurants made of paneer. There are many types of paneer tikkas that have different tastes and cooking methods. The most common and method a...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. Nutritious Delicious Poha dish is famous in many...