How to Make Tomato Soup Thick and Creamy
Creamy Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a delicious starter or appetizer that is very popular all over India. Most people like to order soup as a starter before ordering for their main meal in the restaurant. you can find tomato soup in almost all the menu of restaurants and hotel in India. A detailed recipe of the most delicious tomato soup that you can easily make at home by following this recipe. This recipe is so easy that you can make the delicious creamy tomato soup at your home in just few minutes and enjoy at your lunch or dinner.
There are many different recipes for making delicious tomato soup. Even flavors are different depending on the ingredients used to make the soup and the method used to make it. Some make the soup simple and plain with a slight taste, on the other way some makes the soup thick and spicy with a good sour taste. We are going to share the recipe of creamy tomato soup which is thick creamy and very tasty.
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
creamy tomato soup Ingredients
Ingredients of creamy tomato soup
|Fresh Tomato||900 Gm||Beetroot peeled and chopped||100 Gm|
|Butter Or Cream||1 tablespoon||Ginger Chopped||Small Piece|
|Garlic Peeled and Crushed||2 Cloves||Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Black Papper||To Taste|
|Black Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or according to Taste||Celery Seed||1/4 teaspoon|
|Water||2 - 3 Cup||Green Coriander||For Decoration|
- Chop tomatoes roughly. Peel and chop the beetroot.
- Put tomatoes, beetroot, ginger, garlic and water in the pressure cooker and boil it on high flame till 2-3 whistles.
- Allow the pressure cooker to release all the pressure automatically. Transfer the boiled tomato mixture to a blender and mix to make a nice and smooth puree.
- Boil the puree again for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar, salt, black pepper and celery seed while boliing the mixer.
- Add Butter or Cream to make it tastier and mix well.
- Delicious soup is ready. Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the delicious hot soup. Enjoy hot delicious and creamy soup as an appetizer to your lunch or dinner.
You can serve it with dip bread.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a perfect snack and an ideal starter for the parties. The delicious and crunchy starter is made by paneer, corn flour, corn flakes, maida and spices. It is very easy to make deicious...
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll, also known as Paneer Frankie, is a healthy and yummy snack that can be made easily and is very popular in India. To make delicious paneer kathi roll, a roll is made of roti, chapati...
Chilli Paneer DryHot and Spicy Chili Paneer is a delicious dish from the Indo Chinese cuisine and delightful for all the parties. Chilli Paneer is served either as a starter when it is made as a dry chili Paneer or on...
Coconut ChutneyIt is very easy to make South Indian coconut chutney at home for dosa and idli. All you have to do is grind fresh coconut with chilli, ginger and curd and add mustard seeds for tempering. By following...
Sweet Corn Delicious...A quick, delicious and yummy sweet corn soup recipe