How To Make Special Sweet Corn Chaat
Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe
The rainy season of monsoon and the sweet corn or Bhutta are the perfect combination of taste and health. Corn is a healthy food that is readily available during the monsoon season and people like to eat corn during the monsoon rainy season, either roast the corn on fire and eat it with salt and lemon or boil the corn and eat it with the tamarind chutney. Today we are sharing a healthy and delicious chaat made from corn. By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious and spicy sweet corn chaat at home.
Sweet Corn Chaat is not only delicious but it is very easy to make whenever you want to eat without any hassle and in less time. Even a novice can easily make this delicious chaat at home without any experience. Follow this recipe and make this yummy sweet corn chaat at your home and enjoy some delicious and quick to make chaat whenever you feel like it.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
corn chaat Ingredients
|Corn, Break in Half||3||Dry Red Chilli||3|
|Ginger||1 Inch||Coriander Roots||4 - 5|
|Cinnamon Stick||1 Inch||Black Cardamom||1|
|Black Peppercorn||1/2 Teaspoon||Coriander Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Sugar||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon||Water||As Required|
For Gun Powder
|Ghee or Oil||1 Teaspoon||Cumin Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Seeds||1 Teaspoon||Dry Red Chillies||3|
|Split Bengal Gram (Chana Dal)||1 Teaspoon||Split Black Lentils (Urad Dal)||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry Leaves||1||Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Coconut, Chopped||1/2 Cup||Curry Leaves, finely chopped||1|
Direction To Make
- Peel the sweet corn and break it into 2 pieces. In a pressure cooker, take corn, dry red chili, ginger, cinnamon, coriander roots, black cardamom, black pepper, coriander seeds, sugar, salt, butter and water. Corn should be immersed in water to boil.
- Cover the pressure cooker lid and boil on high heat for 3 whistles.
- Turn off the gas and let the pressure cooker release the pressure automatically. When all the releases open the pressure cooker and takeout the corn from it and keep aside for later use.
- Note: Do not waste the remaining water, we will use this water later.
Make Gun Powder
- Heat 1 teaspoon of ghee or oil in a non stick pan. Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dry red chillies, gram dal, urad dal and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Add curry leaves and salt and mix well and fry a little. Turn off the gas and allow it to cool slightly. Pour it into the grinder and grind it to make powder.
- Gun powder is ready. Keep aside.
- Take boiled corn and remove the kernel using a knife.
- In a pan add corn kernels, chopped coconut, finely chopped curry leaves, butter and 2 - 3 tablespoons water (the remaining water to boil the corn) and cook it on medium flame for 1 minute while stirring continuously.
- Add 2 tablespoon of prepared gun powder and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the delicious corn chaat to the serving bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy during the rainy season.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious corn chaat
Honey Chilli PotatoHoney Chilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese dish and a delicious starter, red chili sauce and sweet honey make the dish delicious and favorite to all. Dish honey chilli potatoes are very much liked by as a...
Bread PakoraBread Pakora is a popular snack for teatime in India. It is the perfect snack to serve with tea in the cold, cozy winter or rainy evening. It is a delicious snack with a gram flour (besan) coating and...
Veg Seekh KababSeekh kebabs are generally known for a non-veg dish made with minced chicken or mutton and cooked in a tandoor. The vegetarian kebab is also a healthy and delicious dish. There are many varieties of a...
Bread PizzaBread pizza is a delicious variation of pizza that can be made quickly on a griddle or pan. In this recipe, bread is used as a base to make delicious snack along with cheese and veggie topping. Bread...
Spanish OmeletteThe popular Spanish omelette also known as Spanish tortilla or tortilla de patatas, made with eggs, crispy fried potatoes and onions, is a delicious and healthy dish that originated in Spain. Eating a...