Chocolate cookies or biscuits are delicious with the taste of chocolate. It is so delicious that everyone likes it, from children to grown ups. If the cookies are freshly baked at home, it will be surprisingly delicious. Chocolate cookies or biscuits with butter, egg, flour, chocolate chips, chocolate powder, etc. can be easily made at home. You can easily make delicious chocolate cookies at home by following this video recipe.
- Meal Type :
chocolate ies Ingredients
Ingredients of chocolate ies
|Chocolate Chips||3/4 Cup||Refined Flour (Maida)||1 1/4 Cup|
|Butter||1/2 Cup||Sugar Powder||3/4 Cup|
|Egg||1||Vanilla Essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa Powder||1/4 Cup||Baking Soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||A Pinch||Walnuts||1/4 Cup|
- Preheat oven to high (180º c) heat.
- Take a large bowl, beat the butter, egg, sugar with vanilla essence until it becomes light and puffy.
- Add refined flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and stir until well mixed.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Drop the mixture onto the microwave safe plate with a round spoon.
- Bake a round-shaped mixture in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until just set.
- Take it out of the microwave and cool it completely on the same plate before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Delicious Chocolate cookies are ready to serve.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Jeera BiscuitJeera Biscuits is a delicious biscuit which is a slightly salty biscuit also called cumin cookies are very popular in India and is an ideal biscuit for tea time. Basically it is a sweet and salty made...
Delicious NankhataiBaked in an oven made of wheat flour and gram flour (Besan), traditional Indian easy to make at home delicious Nankhatai
Chocolate CookieChocolate cookies with chocolate chips and walnuts freshly baked at home
NanKhataiDelicious Gram flour (Besan) biscuits or Nankhatai baked in a Gas Oven Tandoor Easy made at home