How To Make Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake is one of the most favorite and delicious cakes made with cocoa powder or melted chocolate or both as the main ingredient. Some other ingredients can also be added along with chocolate to make the cake more delicious. Some of the basic and essential ingredients are all purpose flour, sugar for sweetness and some other ingredients to enhance the taste like choco chips, walnuts etc. Combination of coffee and chocolate also gives amazing results. The cake is so delicious that no one can resist eating it. The recipe for making chocolate cake is almost the same as for any other cake. Here we are sharing an easy recipe for making soft and spongy delicious eggless chocolate cake.
By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious eggless chocolate cake at your home and that is without using eggs. It is very good for those people who lead a pure vegetarian life and do not eat the cake made in the market because it contains egg. Although eggs have not been used all the time in market cakes, but there is always a doubt about it, that is why people who eat pure vegetarian food are not able to eat market cakes due to this doubt. Those people can also enjoy this homemade cake because they know that there is no egg in it.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
chocolate cake Ingredients
|Dark chocolate, finely grated
|Butter small cubes
|Refined Flour (Maida)
|1 1/2 Cup
|Walnuts finely chopped
Direction To Make
- Make a powder by grinding sugar in grinder.
- Melt the chocolate and butter cubes in the microwave oven in a bowl (Microwave Safe bowl) for one minute in 100% heat.
- In another bowl, sift refined flour (Maida) and baking powder and mix.
- Add melted butter and chocolate in it and mix well.
- Now add sugar powder and vanilla essence to the mixture and stir well.
- Add Milk and walnuts in to the mixture and fold well.
- Take another microwave-safe dish and grease it with butter.
- Pour the whole mixture in this greased bowl and bake it on high heat (100%) for seven minutes.
- To check the cake after 7 minutes, put a clean knife in it, if the cake batter sticks to the knife, then the cake is not ready yet, bake it for another 1-2 minutes. If the knife is clean then your cake is ready.
- Leave the baked cake to cool for some time.
- When the cake is set to cool, cut the chocolate cake and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chocolate cakeLeander Fernandes
NO-OVEN VANILLA CAKE ...No oven? No problem! You can make a delicious vanilla cake without an oven using a pressure cooker or a stovetop. Here's a simple stovetop vanilla cake recipe.
Eggless Marble CakeA marble cake is a mixture of two flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or coffee and the batter is split into two, one batter is lightened and the other is darkened. The cake is designed as...
Chocolate Coffee CakeChocolate cake is an most popular and delicious cake made with chocolate as main ingredients. Some other ingredients are also include with chocolate to make the delicious cake. These ingredients can a...
Butter CakeButter cake is an ultimate delicious and all-time favorite cake made with butter as the main ingredient. In addition to butter, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla essence and leavening agents such as baking...
Vanilla Sponge Cake...Cake is a baked sweet food made of refined flour, sugar, butter and eggs and some leavening agent, such as baking powder or soda as main ingredients. In its early times, cakes were a modified form of...