How To Make Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate cake is one of the most favorite and delicious cakes made with cocoa powder or melted chocolate or both as the main ingredient. Some other ingredients can also be added along with chocolate to make the cake more delicious. Some of the basic and essential ingredients are all purpose flour, sugar for sweetness and some other ingredients to enhance the taste like choco chips, walnuts etc. Combination of coffee and chocolate also gives amazing results. The cake is so delicious that no one can resist eating it. The recipe for making chocolate cake is almost the same as for any other cake. Here we are sharing an easy recipe for making soft and spongy delicious eggless chocolate cake.
By following this recipe, you can easily make delicious eggless chocolate cake at your home and that is without using eggs. It is very good for those people who lead a pure vegetarian life and do not eat the cake made in the market because it contains egg. Although eggs have not been used all the time in market cakes, but there is always a doubt about it, that is why people who eat pure vegetarian food are not able to eat market cakes due to this doubt. Those people can also enjoy this homemade cake because they know that there is no egg in it.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
chocolate cake Ingredients
|Dark chocolate, finely grated||100 Gms||Butter small cubes||1 Cup|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 1/2 Cup||Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1Cup||Vanilla Essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3/4 Cup||Walnuts finely chopped||1/2 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Make a powder by grinding sugar in grinder.
- Melt the chocolate and butter cubes in the microwave oven in a bowl (Microwave Safe bowl) for one minute in 100% heat.
- In another bowl, sift refined flour (Maida) and baking powder and mix.
- Add melted butter and chocolate in it and mix well.
- Now add sugar powder and vanilla essence to the mixture and stir well.
- Add Milk and walnuts in to the mixture and fold well.
- Take another microwave-safe dish and grease it with butter.
- Pour the whole mixture in this greased bowl and bake it on high heat (100%) for seven minutes.
- To check the cake after 7 minutes, put a clean knife in it, if the cake batter sticks to the knife, then the cake is not ready yet, bake it for another 1-2 minutes. If the knife is clean then your cake is ready.
- Leave the baked cake to cool for some time.
- When the cake is set to cool, cut the chocolate cake and enjoy.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
To read the recipe in Hindi: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chocolate cakeLeander Fernandes
Vanilla Sponge Cake Egg...A cake has a soft and spongy texture, a good spongy cake is not too difficult to bake and everyone likes a soft and spongy cake. Usually bakers use eggs to make a good spongy cake, but those who only...
Eggless Marble CakeA marble cake is a mixture of two flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or coffee and the batter is split into two, one batter is lightened and the other is darkened. The cake is designed as...
Swiss Roll CakeSwiss Roll Cake is a classic dessert consisting of a light fluffy and spongy cake that is rolled up with different types of sweet filling such as fruit jam, chocolate, whipped cream, honey or butter a...
Vanilla CakeVanilla cake is a classic dessert loved by people all over the world. This is a simple yet delicious cake that can be enjoyed alone or with different kind of toppings and frostings. Vanilla cake is is...
chocolate cake recipeChocolate cake is a delicious and most favorite cake made by mixing all purpose flour with melted chocolate or cocoa powder as the main ingredient. Other ingredients such as vanilla essence, choco or...