How To Make Chilli Paneer Gravy
Chilli Paneer Gravy Recipe
chilli paneer gravy | detailed and easy recipe of chilli paneer with gravy. Spicy Hot Chili Paneer with Gravy, is a very popular Indo Chinese dish that is usually served as a side dish on the main course with fried rice. There are 2 different variants of chili paneer, one is dry chilli paneer which is served as a starter and the other is with gravy which is usually served as a side dish on the main course. We are sharing here an authentic way to make a second version of Chilli Paneer recipe, which is chili paneer with gravy.
This delicious chilli paneer recipe is so easy to make that even a novice can easily make it at home. To make the delicious dish, paneer is first wrapped in a batter of corn flour and fried till crisp. A think gravy that is almost dry is made from garlic, spring onions, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, etc. Then add crispy fried paneer to it and fry a little in the gravy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
chilli paneer gravy Ingredients
|Paneer||250 Grams||Finely Chopped Ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely Chopped Garlic||2 Tablespoon||Onion||1 Medium|
|Capsicum||1 Medium||Green Chillies||4|
|Spring Onion White, Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Spring Onion Green, Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||4 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|White Pepper Powder||2 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||3 Tablespoon||Tomato Ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Shezwan Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking Oil||3 Tablespoon + To Deep Fry||Water||2 Cup|
Direction To Make
Preparation And Marination
- Cut the paneer into 1 inch cubes or as per your liking.
- Cut the onion into 8 pieces and separate all the shells. In the same way make capsicum shells.
- Cut green chilies into 2 pieces lengthwise and chop spring onions, green and white part separately.
- Take the paneer cubes in a bowl. Spread 2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, 1 tbsp white chili powder, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce over the paneer and mix gently so that the paneer coats well.
- Allow the coated paneer to rest for about 20 minutes to marinate, so that all of the ingredients mix well with the paneer.
Making Chilli Paneer
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil to fry the paneer over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the paneer and fry it on high heat till it becomes crispy and red. Do not fry it too much otherwise the paneer will harden.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan on high heat. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic and fry for a minute. Add the spring onion white, green chilies and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add onions shell and cook it for 2 about minutes on high heat, while stirring continuously. Add chopped capsicum and cook again on high heat for 2 minutes until the onion and capsicum turn slightly soft. Do not over cook onion and capsicum.
- Add 2 tbsp shezwan sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tbsp vinegar and mix well. Cook it on high heat. Add 1 teaspoon white pepper powder and mix well. Stir it continuously and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to it and mix well.
- To make cornflour slurry, add 2 tbsp cornflour and 3 tbsp water in a bowl and mix well. Ensure that there are no lumps. Keep it aside.
- Taste the gravy for spices. Add salt or spices to the gravy, which is required as per your taste and mix well.
- Add cornflour slurry and mix well. Cook it on high heat till you get a thick gravy. When the gravy starts to thicken, add fried paneer and stir gently.
- Garnish it with spring onions green part. Chilli Paneer Gravy is ready. Turn off the heat and transfer the chili paneer to a serving bowl. Enjoy chilli paneer gravy with fried rice.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious chilli paneer gravy
Bharwa Shimla MirchPotato capsicum is a delicious and most popular vegetable in India and if the capsicum is stuffed with potato, the taste doubles. Bharwa Shimla Mirch or stuffed capsicum is the most delicious dish of...
BhatureBhatura : A classic puffed Indian bread made of refined flour (maida), always served with Chole. This classic Indian deep-fried bread a vegetarian dish is made with fermented maida dough. By following...
Delicious Pineapple...Pineapple Raita is a sour, sweet, salty and refreshing dish that is a delightful addition to any plate. Creamy curd, sweet pineapple and tart pomegranate seeds are very beneficial in the summer All a...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...
Hot And Sour Vegetable...Hot and Sour Soup - A delicious but easy soup to make that is known for its spicy and sour taste. It is served as fast food or as an appetizer or starter just before a meal. It is a popular soup in it...