How To Make Chilli Paneer Gravy
Chilli Paneer Gravy Recipe
chilli paneer gravy - detailed and easy recipe of chilli paneer with gravy. Spicy Hot Chili Paneer with Gravy, is a very popular Indo Chinese dish that is usually served as a side dish on the main course with fried rice. There are 2 different variants of chili paneer, one is dry chilli paneer which is served as a starter and the other is with gravy which is usually served as a side dish on the main course. We are sharing here an authentic way to make a second version of Chilli Paneer recipe, which is chili paneer with gravy.
This delicious chilli paneer recipe is so easy to make that even a novice can easily make it at home. To make the delicious dish, paneer is first wrapped in a batter of corn flour and fried till crisp. A think gravy that is almost dry is made from garlic, spring onions, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, etc. Then add crispy fried paneer to it and fry a little in the gravy.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 38 Likes
chilli paneer gravy Ingredients
|Paneer||250 Grams||Finely Chopped Ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely Chopped Garlic||2 Tablespoon||Onion||1 Medium|
|Capsicum||1 Medium||Green Chillies||4|
|Spring Onion White, Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Spring Onion Green, Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||4 Tablespoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|White Pepper Powder||2 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||3 Tablespoon||Tomato Ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Shezwan Sauce||2 Tablespoon||Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking Oil||3 Tablespoon + To Deep Fry||Water||2 Cup|
Direction To Make
Preparation And Marination
- Cut the paneer into 1 inch cubes or as per your liking.
- Cut the onion into 8 pieces and separate all the shells. In the same way make capsicum shells.
- Cut green chilies into 2 pieces lengthwise and chop spring onions, green and white part separately.
- Take the paneer cubes in a bowl. Spread 2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, 1 tbsp white chili powder, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce over the paneer and mix gently so that the paneer coats well.
- Allow the coated paneer to rest for about 20 minutes to marinate, so that all of the ingredients mix well with the paneer.
Making Chilli Paneer
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil to fry the paneer over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the paneer and fry it on high heat till it becomes crispy and red. Do not fry it too much otherwise the paneer will harden.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan on high heat. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic and fry for a minute. Add the spring onion white, green chilies and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add onions shell and cook it for 2 about minutes on high heat, while stirring continuously. Add chopped capsicum and cook again on high heat for 2 minutes until the onion and capsicum turn slightly soft. Do not over cook onion and capsicum.
- Add 2 tbsp shezwan sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tbsp vinegar and mix well. Cook it on high heat. Add 1 teaspoon white pepper powder and mix well. Stir it continuously and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water to it and mix well.
- To make cornflour slurry, add 2 tbsp cornflour and 3 tbsp water in a bowl and mix well. Ensure that there are no lumps. Keep it aside.
- Taste the gravy for spices. Add salt or spices to the gravy, which is required as per your taste and mix well.
- Add cornflour slurry and mix well. Cook it on high heat till you get a thick gravy. When the gravy starts to thicken, add fried paneer and stir gently.
- Garnish it with spring onions green part. Chilli Paneer Gravy is ready. Turn off the heat and transfer the chili paneer to a serving bowl. Enjoy chilli paneer gravy with fried rice.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 2.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious chilli paneer gravy
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll, also known as Paneer Frankie, is a healthy and yummy snack that can be made easily and is very popular in India. Recipe of paneer Kathi Roll or paneer frankie is very easy. To make...
Soy MilkSoy foods and soy milk has a good source of minerals, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients. One can consume soy milk instead of dairy milk, although soy milk is equivalent to dairy it...
Punjabi Dum AlooDum Aloo or Aloo Dum is a delicious and most popular gravy dish in India. punjabi dum aloo is the dum aloo in punjabi style and is the most preferred in North India. This dish in Punjabi style Dum is...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy dosa made of rice flour and rava, one of the easiest, delicious and healthy dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, the delicious Rava Dosa does not require the to...
Butter NaanButter Naan, a soft bread cooked in a tandoor (clay oven), most favorite punjabi's dinner enjoyed with shahi paneer or dal makhni. This recipe of Butter Garlic Naan makes Naan even better with thin do...