How To Make Chilli Paneer Dry
Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe
Spicy Hot Chilli Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chilli paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy chilli paneer with fried rice. The dish is so delicious that you demand more. We are sharing Dry Chilli Paneer recipe here. To make delicious chilli paneer, first marinate and deep fry the paneer and then cook it with a thick but almost dry gravy of capsicum, onion and sauce. Follow the recipe of Chilli Paneer Dry and make the delicious snacks at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 1 Like
chilli paneer dry Ingredients
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||250 Grams||Green Chillies, Sliced to Length||4|
|Grated Garlic||5 - 6 Cloves||Grated Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Diced Green Capsicum||1 Large||Dices Onions||1 Large|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon||Cornflour||3 Tablespoon (2 tbsp for marinate and 1 for gravy)|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1 Teaspoon||Soy Sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato Sauce||2 Teaspoon||Water||As Required|
|Ghee or Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon + To Deep Fry||Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Spring Onion (Green Onion)||To Garnish|
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into about 1 inch cubes and keep it aside.
- To make the marinate batter, take a bowl and add maida (refined flour), 2 tablespoons cornflour, salt, black pepper and mix well. To make a thick batter, Gradually add water and mix well. Ensure that there should be no lumps in the batter and that the batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Add paneer cubes to the batter and mix gently and set aside for 12 - 15 minutes to marinate.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or cooking oil in a wok (kadai) on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add 3 - 4 cubes of marinated paneer and fry till it becomes light brown. Fry all the paneer in this way.
- Transfer the fried paneer to the absorbent paper, to soak up the excess ghee and set aside for later use.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornflour in 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for later use.
- Heat 2 tablespoon ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add grated ginger, garlic and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and mix well. Fry the onion till it turns light brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced capsicum and sliced green chillies and fry it on a medium flame for about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Now add all the sauces (soy sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato sauce) and mix well. Cook it on a medium flame for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add corn flour mixture and fried paneer cubes and mix gently. Cook it for 2-3 minutes until the gravy thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer it to the serving plate. Garnish it with chopped spring onion.
- Delicious chilli paneer is ready. Serve hot chilli paneer as a snack and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chilli paneer dry
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a delicious Indian street food especially in North India. The dish is so popular that it does not require any introduction and is so soft and delicious that no one will to...
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is an Indian street food, which is a delicious and very popular street food in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious street food varieties of chaat spiced with sweet a...
French FriesPotatoes are liked by everyone and many delicious snacks are made from it, and French Fries are a delicious and most favorite snack among all potato snacks. French Fries is a mouth-watering and snack...
Crispy Paper Dosa With...Dosa is a thin crispy and healthy South Indian dish made of rice and urad dhuli dal (black lentils without husk), usually served with coconut chutney and vegetable sambar. This favorite dish is not to...
Delicious Poha RecipePoha is known in English as flattened rice or beaten rice. These are flat dried rice flakes. Poha is a traditional and most common breakfast in India. Nutritious Delicious Poha dish is famous in many...