Chilli Paneer Dry
Chilli Paneer Dry
Spicy Hot Chili Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chili paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy chili paneer with fried rice. The dish is so delicious that you demand more. We are sharing Dry Chilli Paneer recipe here. To make delicious chili paneer, first marinate and deep fry the paneer and then cook it with a thick but almost dry gravy of capsicum, onion and sauce.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
chilli paneer dry Ingredients
Ingredients of chilli paneer dry
MyDelicious Recipes-Chilli Paneer Dry
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||250 Grams||Green Chillies, Sliced to Length||4|
|Grated Garlic||5 - 6 Cloves||Grated Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Diced Green Capsicum||1 Large||Dices Onions||1 Large|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon||Cornflour||3 Tablespoon (2 tbsp for marinate and 1 for gravy)|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1 Teaspoon||Soy Sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato Sauce||2 Teaspoon||Water||As Required|
|Ghee or Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon + To Deep Fry||Black Pepper Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Spring Onion (Green Onion)||To Garnish|
- Cut the paneer into about 1 inch cubes and keep it aside.
- To make the marinate batter, take a bowl and add maida (refined flour), 2 tablespoons cornflour, salt, black pepper and mix well. To make a thick batter, Gradually add water and mix well. Ensure that there should be no lumps in the batter and that the batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Add paneer cubes to the batter and mix gently and set aside for 12 - 15 minutes to marinate.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or cooking oil in a wok (kadai) on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add 3 - 4 cubes of marinated paneer and fry till it becomes light brown. Fry all the paneer in this way.
- Transfer the fried paneer to the absorbent paper, to soak up the excess ghee and set aside for later use.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornflour in 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for later use.
- Heat 2 tablespoon ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add grated ginger, garlic and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and mix well. Fry the onion till it turns light brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced capsicum and sliced green chillies and fry it on a medium flame for about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add all the sauces (soy sauce, green chili sauce and tomato sauce) and mix well. Cook it on a medium flame for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add cornflour mixture and fried paneer cubes and mix gently. Cook it for 2-3 minutes until the gravy thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer it to the serving plate. Garnish it with chopped spring onion.
- Delicious chili paneer is ready. Serve hot chili paneer as a snack and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chilli paneer dry
Papdi ChaatPapdi Chaat is a delicious street food, which is very popular in India, especially in North India. There are many delicious varieties of sweet, sour and spicy chaat in Indian street food, which have...
Chilli PotatoChilli Potato is an Indo-Chinese delicious starter, served mostly as snacks and appetizers at functions and parties. Chili Potato recipe is almost like dry chilli paneer but to make chili potato we of...
Plain DosaDosa - is a thin and crispy South Indian delicious and healthy dish made of rice and urad ki dhuli dal (black lentil without husk), which is usually served with vegetable sambar and coconut chutney. &...
Dry Veg ManchurianDry veg Manchurian is a Chinese dish, a delicious recipe made with delicious vegetables and served as a starter. Though it is made like gravy Manchurian but it has a little gravy, which is almost dry....
Sweet Corn Delicious...Sweet Corn Soup is a thick and creamy soup made with fresh corn kernels, corn cream and a bit of carrot and cabbage to enhance the flavor. White pepper powder complements the deliciousness the corn. a...