How To Make Chilli Paneer Dry
Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe
Spicy Hot Chilli Paneer, an Indo Chinese dish that is delicious and delightful anytime anywhere. Whether it is served as snacks in the form of dry chilli paneer or as a side dish in the form of gravy chilli paneer with fried rice. The dish is so delicious that you demand more. We are sharing Dry Chilli Paneer recipe here. To make delicious chilli paneer, first marinate and deep fry the paneer and then cook it with a thick but almost dry gravy of capsicum, onion and sauce. Follow the recipe of Chilli Paneer Dry and make the delicious snacks at your home.
Chilli Paneer Dry is a popular Indo-Chinese dish that combines the creamy paneer (Indian cottage cheese) with flavors of spicy Chinese cuisine. The highlight of this dish is its flavorful, slightly spicy and tangy sauce, making it a delightful fusion of tastes and textures.
To make chilli paneer dry, the paneer pieces are first marinated in a mixture of flour and various spices. The marinated paneer is then deep fried until crisp and golden. An almost dry gravy is made in a pan with ingredients like garlic, ginger, green chilli, onions and capsicum. The sauce is flavored with soy sauce and various seasonings to make it spicy and tangy.
Fried cheese pieces are added to the sauce, and garnished with spring onions. Delicious, spicy and slightly sweet dish Chilli Paneer with crunchy paneer and delicious chilli sauce is ready.
Dry chilli paneer is commonly served as an appetizer in Indian and Indo-Chinese cuisine. This versatile dish allows it to be adjusted to varying spice levels to suit individual preferences, making it a favorite for those who appreciate fusion of different flavors in their food.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
chilli paneer dry Ingredients
|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
|Green Chillies, Sliced to Length
|5 - 6 Cloves
|Diced Green Capsicum
|Refined Flour (Maida)
|3 Tablespoon (2 tbsp for marinate and 1 for gravy)
|Green Chilli Sauce
|Ghee or Cooking Oil
|2 Tablespoon + To Deep Fry
|Black Pepper Powder
|1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Spring Onion (Green Onion)
Direction To Make
- Cut the paneer into about 1 inch cubes and keep it aside.
- To make the marinate batter, take a bowl and add maida (refined flour), 2 tablespoons cornflour, salt, black pepper and mix well. To make a thick batter, Gradually add water and mix well. Ensure that there should be no lumps in the batter and that the batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Add paneer cubes to the batter and mix gently and set aside for 12 - 15 minutes to marinate.
- To deep fry, heat ghee or cooking oil in a wok (kadai) on medium heat. When the ghee gets hot, add 3 - 4 cubes of marinated paneer and fry till it becomes light brown. Fry all the paneer in this way.
- Transfer the fried paneer to the absorbent paper, to soak up the excess ghee and set aside for later use.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon cornflour in 3 tablespoons of water and set aside for later use.
- Heat 2 tablespoon ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add grated ginger, garlic and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and mix well. Fry the onion till it turns light brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced capsicum and sliced green chillies and fry it on a medium flame for about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Now add all the sauces (soy sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato sauce) and mix well. Cook it on a medium flame for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Add corn flour mixture and fried paneer cubes and mix gently. Cook it for 2-3 minutes until the gravy thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer it to the serving plate. Garnish it with chopped spring onion.
- Delicious chilli paneer is ready. Serve hot chilli paneer as a snack and enjoy.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chilli paneer dry
Crispy Veg NuggetsCrispy Veg Nuggets is a delicious vegetarian nuggets made with vegetable mixes with potatoes coated with breadcrumbs or crushed poha and deep-fried until crispy. Nuggets are mainly known as Chicken is...
Paneer Kathi RollPaneer Kathi Roll or Paneer Frankie is a delicious and very popular Indian snack that can be made easily and is also nutritious. To make it, roll is made by wrapping the paneer, capsicum stuffing with...
Paneer Manchurian DryPaneer Manchurian is a spicy Manchurian made from paneer (cottage cheese), capsicum, onions and variety of sauces and spices is the most delicious and best Indo Chinese dish. It is one of the most as...
Rava DosaRava Dosa is a thin and crispy dosa made of rice flour and rava, one of the easiest, delicious and healthy dosa to cook at home. Unlike other rice dosa, the delicious Rava Dosa does not require the to...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...