How To Make Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
Quesadilla is a delicious Mexican dish that can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. The delicious chicken quesadilla is not only delicious dish in non-vegetarian category which is filled with chicken and cheese, but can be easily and quickly made at home. Delicious and easy quesadilla is made by filling chicken with cheese in tortilla and cooked to make delicious and crispy quesadilla. This is the best non-vegetarian dish for those who loves non-vegetarian dishes. We are sharing an easy recipe of delicious Chicken quesadilla, by following this easy recipe of chicken quesadilla you can easily make delicious quesadilla at home.
Chicken quesadilla is a delicious Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla filled with seasoned chicken, melted cheese, and some other ingredients. It is also a popular option for lunch, dinner or even for a party snack.
To make chicken quesadilla, boneless chicken small pieces is marinated with spices like cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. The chicken is cooked until tender. A tortilla is placed on a hot griddle, a layer of grated cheese is placed over half tortilla, followed by cooked chicken. Fold tortilla up to cover cheese and chicken.
The quesadilla is cooked until the tortilla is crispy and golden from both sides, and the cheese is melted and blended. Once cooked, the quesadilla is cut into wedges and served with sour cream, or any other desired topping.
The combination of tender and flavorful chicken, melted cheese, and slightly crispy tortillas makes it not only a satisfying dish but also a mouth-watering dish too. Quesadillas can be customized with a variety of ingredients to suit your preferences, such as adding corn, black beans, or cilantro for extra flavor. Chicken quesadilla can be enjoyed as a main course, appetizer, or snack.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
chicken quesadilla Ingredients
|Chicken Breast||500 Gram||Mozzarella Cheese||Approx 2 Tablespoon|
|Large Tortilla / Chapati||6||Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Black pepper Powder||A pinch||Granulated Garlic||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Taco Seasoning||1 Teaspoon||Granulated Onion||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika Powder||1 Teaspoon||Oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||As Required||Olive Oil||As Required|
Direction To Make
- Make large tortillas / chapati to your liking, either with wheat flour or all purpose flour.
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut into very small pieces.
- Add chicken pieces, black pepper, taco seasoning, red chili powder, granulated garlic, granulated onions, paprika powder and oregano and mix well so that the spices will coat well on the chicken pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a pan over medium heat. When the butter melts and becomes hot, add the marinated chicken pieces. Cook the chicken on a medium flame for about 8 - 10 minutes until the chicken is well cooked, stirring continuously.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Apply a little olive oil on a tortilla using a brush and place it on a plate so that the oil part is facing down.
- Put the mozzarella cheese in half of the tortilla on top of the tortilla, then place some chicken pieces on top of it and add some cheese over it again.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla to cover the first half with stuffing.
- Now you find oil outwards. Place that stuffed tortilla into a hot flat bottom grill pan and press it gently, cook it on a medium flame for a few minutes until the cheese melts, then flip it over and cook the other side as well.
- Delicious Chicken quesadilla is ready. Similarly, make the leftover chicken quesadilla.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken quesadilla
Nargisi KoftaNargis Kofta is a rich Mughlai dish made of boiled eggs which is wrapped with minced meat in creamy tomato curd gravy. Minced meat can be of chicken, mutton or lamb. To make the koftas first boiled in...
Shrimp TacosA tacos is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is To...
Mutton KormaMutton is use to make many delicious dishes and mutton korma is one of them. Delicious Mutton Korma is most favorite among those who like non-veg dishes especially mutton. Mutton korma is a famous in...
Chicken CurryChicken curry is the most popular non-vegetarian dish made from chicken. This dish is very famous all over India. There are different recipes for making chicken curry with a few different ingredients....
Chicken TikkaChicken dishes are most popular among non-veg lovers. There are many delicious chicken dishes, either as a side dish for a main course or as a starter. Delicious Chicken Tikka is one of the most or in...