How To Make Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
Quesadilla is a delicious Mexican dish that can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. The delicious chicken quesadilla is not only delicious dish in non-vegetarian category which is filled with chicken and cheese, but can be easily and quickly made at home. Delicious and easy quesadilla is made by filling chicken with cheese in tortilla and cooked to make delicious and crispy quesadilla. This is the best non-vegetarian dish for those who loves non-vegetarian dishes. We are sharing an easy recipe of delicious Chicken quesadilla, by following this easy recipe of chicken quesadilla you can easily make delicious quesadilla at home.
Chicken quesadilla is a delicious Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla filled with seasoned chicken, melted cheese, and some other ingredients. It is also a popular option for lunch, dinner or even for a party snack.
To make chicken quesadilla, boneless chicken small pieces is marinated with spices like cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. The chicken is cooked until tender. A tortilla is placed on a hot griddle, a layer of grated cheese is placed over half tortilla, followed by cooked chicken. Fold tortilla up to cover cheese and chicken.
The quesadilla is cooked until the tortilla is crispy and golden from both sides, and the cheese is melted and blended. Once cooked, the quesadilla is cut into wedges and served with sour cream, or any other desired topping.
The combination of tender and flavorful chicken, melted cheese, and slightly crispy tortillas makes it not only a satisfying dish but also a mouth-watering dish too. Quesadillas can be customized with a variety of ingredients to suit your preferences, such as adding corn, black beans, or cilantro for extra flavor. Chicken quesadilla can be enjoyed as a main course, appetizer, or snack.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
chicken quesadilla Ingredients
|Approx 2 Tablespoon
|Large Tortilla / Chapati
|Red Chilli Powder
|1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste
|Black pepper Powder
Direction To Make
- Make large tortillas / chapati to your liking, either with wheat flour or all purpose flour.
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut into very small pieces.
- Add chicken pieces, black pepper, taco seasoning, red chili powder, granulated garlic, granulated onions, paprika powder and oregano and mix well so that the spices will coat well on the chicken pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a pan over medium heat. When the butter melts and becomes hot, add the marinated chicken pieces. Cook the chicken on a medium flame for about 8 - 10 minutes until the chicken is well cooked, stirring continuously.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Apply a little olive oil on a tortilla using a brush and place it on a plate so that the oil part is facing down.
- Put the mozzarella cheese in half of the tortilla on top of the tortilla, then place some chicken pieces on top of it and add some cheese over it again.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla to cover the first half with stuffing.
- Now you find oil outwards. Place that stuffed tortilla into a hot flat bottom grill pan and press it gently, cook it on a medium flame for a few minutes until the cheese melts, then flip it over and cook the other side as well.
- Delicious Chicken quesadilla is ready. Similarly, make the leftover chicken quesadilla.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken quesadilla
Chicken BarraChicken Barra, also known as Chicken Barrah or Murg Barrah, is an authentic, delicious chicken recipe. The Chicken Barra is an tempting and delicious chicken gravy dish made with chicken, fried cream,...
Chicken AdoboAdobo is delicious and much popular dish of Philippines. The Philippines food cooking process that includes vegetables, seafood or meat is marinated with soy sauce, vinegar and garlic, fry in oil, and...
Chicken CurryChicken curry is the most popular non-vegetarian dish made from chicken. This dish is very famous all over India. There are different recipes for making chicken curry with a few different ingredients....
Butter ChickenButter Chicken, also known as Murgh Makhani, is a delicious Indian dish made from chicken in a less spicy tomato gravy. Dish butter chicken is very famous in India and many other countries. To make is...
Mutton KormaKorma is a delicious and famous Mughlai Indian dish in which mutton is slowly cooked with a gravy of fresh curd with spices. In North India, this delicious mutton korma is made using ingredients like...