Murgh Lababdar or Chicken Lababdar is a delicious chicken dish that can be easily made at home. Basically, chicken lababdar is a type of butter chicken with a twist. The creamy, smooth, rich and silky chicken is so delicious that with every bite, you will demand more. Chicken Lababdar can be served with roti, butter-naan or rice. Smooth, rich and silky gravy is a specialty of delicious Indian cuisine and the delicious gravy is rich in cream and butter, especially when the dish is from North India. Lababdar gravy is one of the delicious gravy of North Indian cuisine. Chicken lababdar is one of the delicious dishes from Mughlai cuisine, with silky smooth and rich gravy. Follow the Chicken Labdar recipe and easily make delicious Chicken Lababdar at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Chicken||600 Gram||Ginger Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Onion, Sliced||1 Large|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium||Curd||1/2 Cup|
|Red Chilli Powder||3/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Roasted Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Kasoori Methi||1 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashewnuts||10 - 15||Water||As Needed|
|Ghee or Oil||1/2 Cup||Coriander Leaves, Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
- Take cashew nuts in a grinder and grind them finely by adding 2 tablespoons water. Keep it aside for later use.
- Grind the tomatoes in a grinder and make a fine puree and keep aside.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add ghee or oil to it. When the ghee gets medium hot, add sliced onions and fry them till they turn golden brown, while stirring continuously.
- When the onion turns brown, add 2 teaspoons of water carefully and mix well. Add ginger paste and garlic paste and fry for about 1 minute until the raw aroma is gone.
- Add dried spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder, roasted cumin powder and turmeric powder and mix well. If it sticks to the bottom, add 2 tablespoons of water to it and mix well. Fry for 2 minutes on medium heat until the oil separates from it, stirring continuously.
- Once the oil separates from it add chicken and mix well, cover the pan and saute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and mix well. Increase heat on high flame. Add yogurt to it and mix well. Stir it occasionally and fry till the oil separates.
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cover the pan and cook the chicken for about 15 - 20 minutes until it becomes soft and tender, while stirring occasionally after every 4 to 5 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, when the chicken becomes soft and tender, add cashew paste, fresh cream and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Allow it to boil over high heat. When it starts boiling then reduce the heat and cover the pan and let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- chicken lababdar is ready. add some chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the delicious chicken lababdar to the serving bowl.
- Serve hot chicken lababdar with roti, parathas, butter naan or rice.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a crispy and delicious snack made by deep fried the seasoned chicken, to make delicious fried chicken, first the chicken pieces are marinated in buttermilk, then coat with refined and...
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is...
Amritsari Fish FryAmritsari fried fish is one of the most popular and delicious dishes. This is a hassle free and delicious snack that you can easily make for your guest at the party, you should try to make the fried ....
Amritsari Fish FryAmritsari fried fish is a delicious seafood. If you are looking for a delicious and hassle-free snack for the party, then you should try everyone's favorite Amritsari fried fish, which you can offer a...
Chicken Ghee RoastChicken Ghee Roast is a delicious dish from Mangalore in India. This dish is an ideal combination of chicken with spices which is roasted in desi ghee (clarified butter). It is a spicy and delicious a...