How To Make Chicken or Murgh Lababdar
Chicken Lababdar Recipe | Murgh Lababdar Recipe
Murgh Lababdar or Chicken Lababdar is a delicious chicken dish that can be easily made at home. Basically, chicken lababdar is a type of butter chicken with a twist. The creamy, smooth, rich and silky chicken is so delicious that with every bite, you will demand more. Chicken Lababdar or Murgh Lababdar can be served with roti, butter-naan or rice. Smooth, rich and silky gravy is a specialty of delicious Indian cuisine and the delicious gravy is rich in cream and butter, especially when the dish is from North India. Lababdar gravy is one of the delicious gravy of North Indian cuisine. Chicken lababdar is one of the delicious dishes from Mughlai cuisine, with silky smooth and rich gravy. Follow the Murgh Lababdar or Chicken Labdar recipe and easily make delicious Chicken Lababdar at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 35 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 3 Likes
chicken lababdar Ingredients
|Chicken||600 Gram||Ginger Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Onion, Sliced||1 Large|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium||Curd||1/2 Cup|
|Red Chilli Powder||3/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Roasted Cumin Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Kasoori Methi||1 Teaspoon||Fresh Cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashewnuts||10 - 15||Water||As Needed|
|Ghee or Oil||1/2 Cup||Coriander Leaves, Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Take cashew nuts in a grinder and grind them finely by adding 2 tablespoons water. Keep it aside for later use.
- Grind the tomatoes in a grinder and make a fine puree and keep aside.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add ghee or oil to it. When the ghee gets medium hot, add sliced onions and fry them till they turn golden brown, while stirring continuously.
- When the onion turns brown, add 2 teaspoons of water carefully and mix well. Add ginger paste and garlic paste and fry for about 1 minute until the raw aroma is gone.
- Add dried spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder, roasted cumin powder and turmeric powder and mix well. If it sticks to the bottom, add 2 tablespoons of water to it and mix well. Fry for 2 minutes on medium heat until the oil separates from it, stirring continuously.
- Once the oil separates from it add chicken and mix well, cover the pan and saute on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and mix well. Increase heat on high flame. Add yogurt to it and mix well. Stir it occasionally and fry till the oil separates.
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cover the pan and cook the chicken for about 15 - 20 minutes until it becomes soft and tender, while stirring occasionally after every 4 to 5 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, when the chicken becomes soft and tender, add cashew paste, fresh cream and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Allow it to boil over high heat. When it starts boiling then reduce the heat and cover the pan and let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- chicken lababdar is ready. add some chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the delicious chicken lababdar to the serving bowl.
- Serve hot chicken lababdar with roti, parathas, butter naan or rice.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious chicken lababdar
Nargisi KoftaNargisi Kofta is a rich and exotic Mughlai recipe, the dish is made with a combination of keema (minced chicken, minced mutton or minced lamb) and boiled eggs. In this nargisi kofta recipe hard boiled...
Chicken AfghaniAfghani Chicken or Chicken Afghani is a delicious chicken dish with a super creamy texture, Chicken Afghani gravy made with thick whipped curd and cream. Chicken Afghani is not only richly creamy and...
Chicken Frankie RollChicken Frankie Roll or Chicken Roll or Chicken Frankie is nothing but a stuffed roti filled with the mixture of chicken and egg. The Chicken Frankie is so delicious that everyone loves it, from to or...
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka is a roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...
Mutton KormaKorma is a delicious and famous Mughlai Indian dish in which mutton is slowly cooked with a gravy of fresh curd with spices. In North India, this delicious mutton korma is made using ingredients like...