Chicken Afghani | Afghan Chicken
Afghani Chicken is a delicious super creamy chicken dish, is cooked in a different way with a thick curd gravy. Afghani Chicken is not only delicious but also very easy to make at home, neither tomato nor much ingredients are needed to make it. The rich and creamy chicken dish, made with spicy gravy with a good amount of curd and fresh cream for this delicious chicken dish, can be made quickly and easily.
This dish is so delicious that people who like to eat non-veg food cannot refuse to eat it. The delicious chicken dish can be served with rice, naan or roti for lunch or dinner. Here we are sharing the recipe of Delicious Afghani Chicken. By following this detailed recipe, you can easily make this delicious dish at your home.
- Cooking Time :
- 40 Minutes
- Marination Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
chicken afghani Ingredients
Ingredients of chicken afghani
|Chicken||750 Grams||Salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon Juice||2 Tablespoon||Onion||1 Large|
|Green Chilli||3 - 4 or As Per Taste||Garlic||8 - 10 Cloves|
|Ginger||2 Inch Piece||Corriander Leaves||1/2 Cup|
|Whipped Curd||1 Cup||Fresh Cream||1 Cup|
|Cashew Paste||2 Tablespoon||Roasted Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)||1 Tablespoon|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon||Garam Masala Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Ghee or Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Green Cardamom||3||Cloves||4 - 6|
- Take the chicken pieces and mark some slits on it with the help of knife. The slits should not be too deep.
- Take out this chicken in a big bowl and wash it well. Add 1 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoon lemon juice and mix well.
- Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes for matination.
- Take 1 big onion and cut it into pieces. Put these onion slices in the grinder, add green chillies, garlic buds, ginger, green coriander and grind it well. Green masala is ready.
- Take the whipped curd in another bowl and add cream, cashew paste (you can also grind 10-12 cashews with green masala). Add ground green masala, roasted kasoori methi, black pepper powder, garam masala, cumin powder and mix well.
- Add the marinated chicken to it and mix well so that the thick curd masala coats the chicken well.
- Heat 1/2 cup ghee or oil in a flat bottom pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot enough, add chicken pieces one by one without gravy.
- Fry them well from one side till golden brown and flip them one by one and fry from the other side as well.
- Take out the fried chicken in a plate.
- Put the remaining ghee or oil in another pan. Turn on the gas on medium flame. Add green cardamom, cloves and fry a little.
- Add curd masala to it and let it boil on medium heat. When it starts boiling, add fried chicken to it.
- Let the chicken cook in the gravy on medium heat for about 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Delicious Chicken Afghani is ready to be served. Serve chicken with naan, roti or rice and enjoy dinner with your family.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken afghani
Fish CurryFish is one of the healthiest and most preferred seafood and fish curry is one of the delicious and most famous fish dish which can be easily made at home. Fish curry is not only an easy recipe but to...
Chicken QuesadillaQuesadilla is a delicious Mexican dish that can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian. The delicious chicken quesadilla is not only delicious dish in non-vegetarian category which is filled with chicken and...
Mutton Stock For Wazwan...Mutton Stock Recipe for Wazwan Recipes. Mutton stock is used to prepare many delicious dishes such as mutton rogan josh.
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka - A roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...