How To Make Chicken Adobo
Recipe of Chicken Adobo
Adobo is a delicious and very popular dish in the Philippines. The cooking process in Philippines cuisine that includes seafood, meat or vegetables is marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper, browned in oil, and boiled in marinades. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the most popular Adobo dish in the Philippines, to make Chicken Adobo, chicken is cooked with onion and garlic in soy sauce and vinegar. Chicken Adobo is an easy to make recipe.
It is not only a delicious, savory but easy-to-make chicken dish, which has become a staple in every household in the Philippines. As you have cooked delicious chicken adobo in your kitchen, your home is filled with the sweet and sour aroma of the dish. By following this easy recipe of Chicken Adobo, you can easily make delicious Chicken Adobo at home. You can enjoy this dish with fried rice in lunch or dinner.
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 1 Like
chicken adobo Ingredients
Ingredients of chicken adobo
MyDelicious Recipes-Chicken Adobo
|Chicken Legs||1 Kg||Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic, chopped||1/4 Cup||Onion, Chopped||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Soy Sauce||1/4 Cup||Boiled Water||1 1/4 Cup|
|Fish Sauce||1 Tablespoon||Bay Leaves||4|
|Peppercorn||1 Teaspoon||Brown Sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning (Optional)||1/2 Teaspoon||Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Wash and clean the chicken legs. You can also take other chicken pieces of your choice.
- Heat a wok on medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoon of cooking oil to it, when the oil is moderate hot, then add onion and fry it for about 30 - 40 seconds.
- After that add garlic and fry it with stirring constantly until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chicken and fry it little for a while stirring continuously. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder over it and fry the chicken on medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes until the chicken becomes light brown.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce, boiled water, bay leaves, peppercorn, brown sugar and seasoning and mix well.
- Cover the pan and allow it to boil for about 12 - 15 minutes. Open the pan after 15 minutes and mix well. And vinegar, cover the pan again and simmer it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and mix well. Cover it again and continue cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Delicious chicken adobo is ready. Turn off the gas and transfer it to the serving bowl.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken adobo
Amritsari Fish FryAmritsari fried fish is one of the most popular and delicious dishes. This is a hassle free and delicious snack that you can easily make for your guest at the party, you should try to make the fried ....
Shrimp TacosA tacos is a traditional dish of Mexico, with a tortilla made from corn or wheat, with a variety of filling such as vegetables, meat, or seafood, and garnished with sour cream. Then the tortilla is To...
Chicken LababdarMurgh Lababdar or Chicken Lababdar is a delicious chicken dish that can be easily made at home. Basically, chicken lababdar is a type of butter chicken with a twist. The creamy, smooth, rich and silky...
Chicken Frankie RollChicken Frankie Roll or Chicken Roll or Chicken Frankie is nothing but a stuffed roti filled with the mixture of chicken and egg. The Chicken Frankie is so delicious that everyone loves it, from to or...
Kharode Ka SoupKhorode ka soup, also known as mutton paya soup or bone broth. This delicious soup with its spicy taste is a very favorite soup in India. This tasty kharode ka soup is good for rapid recovery of bone...