How To Make Chicken Adobo In Filipino Style
Recipe of Chicken Adobo
Adobo is a delicious and very popular dish in the Philippines. The cooking process in Philippines cuisine that includes seafood, meat or vegetables is marinated in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper, browned in oil, and boiled in marinades. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the most popular Adobo dish in the Philippines, to make Chicken Adobo, chicken is cooked with onion and garlic in soy sauce and vinegar. Chicken Adobo is an easy to make recipe.
It is not only a delicious, savory but easy-to-make chicken dish, which has become a staple in every household in the Philippines. As you have cooked delicious chicken adobo in your kitchen, your home is filled with the sweet and sour aroma of the dish. By following this easy recipe of Chicken Adobo, you can easily make delicious Chicken Adobo at home. You can enjoy this dish with fried rice in lunch or dinner.
- Cooking Time :
- 1 Hour
- Meal Type :
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
chicken adobo Ingredients
|Chicken Legs||1 Kg||Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic, chopped||1/4 Cup||Onion, Chopped||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Black Pepper Powder||1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste|
|Soy Sauce||1/4 Cup||Boiled Water||1 1/4 Cup|
|Fish Sauce||1 Tablespoon||Bay Leaves||4|
|Peppercorn||1 Teaspoon||Brown Sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning (Optional)||1/2 Teaspoon||Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
Direction To Make
- Wash and clean the chicken legs. You can also take other chicken pieces of your choice.
- Heat a wok on medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoon of cooking oil to it, when the oil is moderate hot, then add onion and fry it for about 30 - 40 seconds.
- After that add garlic and fry it with stirring constantly until onion becomes translucent.
- Add chicken and fry it little for a while stirring continuously. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder over it and fry the chicken on medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes until the chicken becomes light brown.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce, boiled water, bay leaves, peppercorn, brown sugar and seasoning and mix well.
- Cover the pan and allow it to boil for about 12 - 15 minutes. Open the pan after 15 minutes and mix well. And vinegar, cover the pan again and simmer it for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and mix well. Cover it again and continue cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Delicious chicken adobo is ready. Turn off the gas and transfer it to the serving bowl.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken adobo
Fish CurryFish is the most favorite seafood all over the world and fish curry is the most famous and delicious dish which is very easy to make at home. There are many fish recipe available but fish curry is a a...
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a crispy and delicious snack made by deep fried the seasoned chicken, to make delicious fried chicken, first the chicken pieces are marinated in buttermilk, then coat with refined and...
Chicken BarraChicken Barra or Chicken Barrah is also known as Murgh Barrah, is an authentic and tasty chicken recipe. Murg Barra or Chicken Barra is an attractive and yummy chicken dish with delicious gravy made...
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka is a roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...
Chicken TikkaChicken dishes are most popular among non-veg lovers. There are many delicious chicken dishes, either as a side dish for a main course or as a starter. Delicious Chicken Tikka is one of the most or in...