How To Make Spicy Chicken 65
Chicken 65 Recipe
Chicken 65 is a deep fried and spicy chicken starter dish, which is very popular in India especially in South India. Perfect Chicken 65 Recipe in Restaurant Style. If you are fond of eating chicken then you will definitely like this delicious snack Chicken 65. You can easily make delicious chicken 65 in your home with readily available ingredients in your kitchen. There is no need to go to any restaurant to enjoy Chicken 65. The delicious and unique flavor of this dish comes from the special homemade spicy garlic seasoning, which this recipe tells you in detail.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 1 Like
chicken 65 Ingredients
Ingredients of chicken 65
MyDelicious Recipes-Chicken 65
|Chicken, Boneless Small Pieces||250 Gram||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon||Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/2 Teaspoon||Ginger Paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic Paste||1 Teaspoon||Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice Flour||2 Tablespoon||Lemon Juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1||Cumin Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||To Deep Fry||Ghee Or Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic, Finely Chopped||1 Teaspoon||Green Chillies, Slit Into 2 Part Lengthwise||2 - 3 As Per Your Taste|
|whole Dry Red Chillies||2||Curry Leaves||8 - 10|
|Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon or As Per Taste||Water||1 - 2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Wash and clean the chicken. Cut boneless chicken into small pieces as per your liking in a large bowl.
- Add salt, Kashmiri red chilli, coriander powder, garam masala, ginger paste, garlic paste, corn flour, rice flour and lemon juice and mix well so that all the spice coat on chicken well.
- Take another bowl and break an egg in it and beat it well. Add the beaten egg to the chicken and mix well. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces one by one to fry the chicken carefully. Do not crowd the wok with chicken. Fry the chicken on a medium flame for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown, while stirring occasionally.
- Using a perforated spoon, take the fried chicken out of the oil and transfer it to a plate on tissue paper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil ghee in a non-stick pan. When the ghee becomes hot, add cumin seeds and stir. When the seeds crackle, add chopped garlic and fry for about 30 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Add green chillies, whole dry red chillies, curry leaves and red chili sauce and mix well.
- Now add about 1-2 tablespoons of water and cook for a while.
- Add fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Cook for one minute while stirring continuously.
- Chicken 65 is ready. Transfer chicken 65 to a serving plate. Sprinkle some lemon juice on top of it and enjoy the hot chicken 65.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious chicken 65
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is...
Chicken Frankie RollChicken Frankie Roll or Chicken Roll or Chicken Frankie is nothing but a stuffed roti filled with the mixture of chicken and egg. The Chicken Frankie is so delicious that everyone loves it, from to or...
Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka is a roasted chicken dish and most famous tandoori non veg appetizers or starter of chicken in India. The dish is such a delicious starter of roasted chicken that it is very popular all...
Chicken TikkaChicken dishes are most popular among non-veg lovers. There are many delicious chicken dishes, either as a side dish for a main course or as a starter. Delicious Chicken Tikka is one of the most or in...
Kharode Ka SoupKhorode ka soup, also known as mutton paya soup or bone broth. This delicious soup with its spicy taste is a very favorite soup in India. This tasty kharode ka soup is good for rapid recovery of bone...