How To Make Cheese Potato Balls
Cheese Potato Balls Recipe
Cheese Potato Balls are a delicious ball-shaped snack made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. You will surely fall in love with these delicious snack “Cheese Potato Balls”, which are crunchy on the outside and very soft on the inside. This delicious and cheesy snack is the best starter for any party, you can prepare the raw balls in advance and fry them just before serving to serve up a hot and delicious snack for your guests. A party snack "Cheese Potato Balls", which is not only delicious in taste but also looks good, can also be easily prepared by following recipe. You can try delicious cheese Potato balls! People, especially children, will like that delicious crispy cheese potato balls at your party.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
cheese potato balls Ingredients
|Potatoes||250 Gm||Mozzarella Cheese||100 Gm|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Pizza Seasonings||1/2 Teaspoon||Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grated Garlic Or Garlic Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Grated Ginger Or Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Gram Flour or Maida||2 Tablespoon||Bread Crumbs||3/4 Cup|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon||Water||1/4 Cup Or As Needed|
|Ghee Or Oil||For Deep Frying|
Direction To Make
- Boil potatoes until soft. Peel the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mash them by hand or with a masher.
- Add finely chopped capsicum, red chilli flakes, pizza seasonings, black pepper powder, chaat masala, garlic paste, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and salt.
- Add mozzarella cheese to it and mix well.
- Mix all the spices and potatoes and taste for salt, adding more if necessary.
- Take a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons gram flour or maida and 2 tablespoons corn flour to it. Add about 1/4 cup of water little by little and mix well until all the lumps are removed and a medium thick paste is formed.
- Take small portions of cheese potato mixture and shape it like a ball with your palms.
- Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate. Take a ball and dip it well in gram flour and corn flour batter and roll it in bread crumbs so that the bread crumbs cover the ball properly.
- Similarly make all the balls one by one and cover them with bread crumbs and keep them aside.
- You can store these balls in the freezer for a week.
- Take a deep frying pan and heat ghee or oil on medium heat. When the ghee is hot enough to fry, put a ball in it and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Take it out from ghee and add 4 - 5 balls and fry it till it becomes golden brown. Fry all the balls like this.
- Take the balls out of the ghee and place it on tissue paper to absorb the excess ghee.
- Cheese Balls are ready to be served and enjoyed hot cheese balls with tomato ketchup.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 1.04 : 0.03 : 0.02 : 0.01 : 0.0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious cheese pota balls
Aloo TikkiAloo Tikki is a crispy, delicious and popular street food in India made from boiled potatoes and some Indian spices. Indian Aloo Tikki is so crunchy, tasty and delicious because a good amount of are...
Chole BhatureChole Bhature is the most favorite food of North India.Bhature: A classic puffed Indian bread made of maida. Bhatura is a fluffy deep-fried bread made from a leavened dough of maida, yeast, and served...
Cheese PizzaCheese Pizza is a delicious Italian dish, with a flat round base made from refined flour (maida) or whole wheat flour, which is baked with cheese and some various vegetables such as mushrooms, etc. a...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...
Dry Veg ManchurianDry veg Manchurian is a Indo Chinese dish, a delicious recipe made with delicious vegetables and served as a starter. Though it is made like gravy Manchurian but it has a little gravy, which is almost...