Cheese Potato Balls
Cheese Potato Balls
Looking for some starter for your party, which is not only delicious in taste but also looks good, can also be easily prepared? You can try delicious cheese Potato balls! People, especially children, will like that delicious crispy cheese potato balls at your party.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
cheese potato balls Ingredients
Ingredients of cheese potato balls
|Potatoes||250 Gm||Cheese||100 Gm|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Pizza Seasonings||1/2 Teaspoon||Black Paper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grated Garlic Or Garlic Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Grated Ginger Or Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Gram Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon||Breadcrumb||3/4 Cup|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon||Water||1/4 Cup Or As Needed|
|Ghee Or Oil||For Deep Frying|
- Boil potatoes until soft. Peel the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mash them by hand or with a masher.
- Add finely chopped capsicum, red chilli flakes, pizza seasonings, black pepper powder, chaat masala, garlic paste, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and salt.
- Mix all the spices and potatoes and taste for salt, adding more if necessary.
- Take a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons gram flour (maida) and 2 tablespoons corn flour to it. Add about 1/4 cup of water little by little and mix well until all the lumps are removed and a medium thick paste is formed.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces of about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch. Take small portions of potato mixture and shape it like a ball with your palms.
- Press a ball between your palms and flatten it. Place a cube of cheese on that flat potato mixture.
- Wrap the potato mixture over cheese cube and re-shape the ball. Check that the whole cheese cube is well covered with the potato mixture. Spread the remaining breadcrumbs on a plate. Get the ball and roll it into the breadcrumbs to cover the ball with breadcrumbs.
- Make all the balls one by one inside the stuffed cheese and cover with breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Now dip all the balls one by one into the corn floor and gram flour paste and roll again in the breadcrumbs.
- You can store these balls in the freezer for a week.
- Take a deep frying pan and heat ghee or oil on medium heat. When the ghee is hot enough to fry, put a ball in it and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Take it out from ghee and add 4 - 5 balls and fry it till it becomes golden brown. Fry all the balls like this.
- Take the balls out of the ghee and place it on tissue paper to absorb the excess ghee.
- Cheese Balls are ready to be served and enjoyed hot cheese balls with tomato ketchup.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
PizzaPizza is a delicious Italian dish, usually consisting of a round and flat base made of whole wheat flour or refined flour, which is baked with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and some other various such a...
Tomato SoupTomato soup is a delicious and most popular starter or appetizer in India. Tomato soup is a delicious soup that most people like to have as a appetizer before starting their main meal at parties or It...