How To Make Cheese Potato Balls
Cheese Potato Balls Recipe
Cheese Potato Balls are a delicious ball-shaped snack made with potatoes, capsicum, cheese, bread crumbs and spices. You will surely fall in love with these delicious snack “Cheese Potato Balls”, which are crunchy on the outside and very soft on the inside. This delicious and cheesy snack is the best starter for any party, you can prepare the raw balls in advance and fry them just before serving to serve up a hot and delicious snack for your guests. A party snack "Cheese Potato Balls", which is not only delicious in taste but also looks good, can also be easily prepared by following recipe. You can try delicious cheese Potato balls! People, especially children, will like that delicious crispy cheese potato balls at your party.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 1 Review | 3 Likes
cheese potato balls Ingredients
Ingredients of cheese potato balls
MyDelicious Recipes-Cheese Potato Balls
|Potatoes||250 Gm||Cheese||100 Gm|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||3 Tablespoon||Red Chilli Flakes||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Pizza Seasonings||1/2 Teaspoon||Black Pepper Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Grated Garlic Or Garlic Paste||1/2 Teaspoon||Grated Ginger Or Ginger Paste||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Gram Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon||Bread Crumbs||3/4 Cup|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon||Water||1/4 Cup Or As Needed|
|Ghee Or Oil||For Deep Frying|
Direction To Make
- Boil potatoes until soft. Peel the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mash them by hand or with a masher.
- Add finely chopped capsicum, red chilli flakes, pizza seasonings, black pepper powder, chaat masala, garlic paste, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and salt.
- Mix all the spices and potatoes and taste for salt, adding more if necessary.
- Take a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons gram flour (maida) and 2 tablespoons corn flour to it. Add about 1/4 cup of water little by little and mix well until all the lumps are removed and a medium thick paste is formed.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces of about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch. Take small portions of potato mixture and shape it like a ball with your palms.
- Press a ball between your palms and flatten it. Place a cube of cheese on that flat potato mixture.
- Wrap the potato mixture over cheese cube and re-shape the ball. Check that the whole cheese cube is well covered with the potato mixture. Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate. Get the ball and roll it into the bread crumbs to cover the ball with bread crumbs.
- Make all the balls one by one inside the stuffed cheese and cover with bread crumbs and set aside.
- Now dip all the balls one by one into the corn floor and gram flour paste and roll again in the bread crumbs.
- You can store these balls in the freezer for a week.
- Take a deep frying pan and heat ghee or oil on medium heat. When the ghee is hot enough to fry, put a ball in it and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Take it out from ghee and add 4 - 5 balls and fry it till it becomes golden brown. Fry all the balls like this.
- Take the balls out of the ghee and place it on tissue paper to absorb the excess ghee.
- Cheese Balls are ready to be served and enjoyed hot cheese balls with tomato ketchup.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious cheese pota balls
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi kebab are a soft, delicious and popular snack that you can enjoy with your family and friends at any special occasions like kitty party, birthday or other parties at your home. The kebab is so ke...
French FriesPotatoes are liked by everyone and many delicious snacks are made from it, and French Fries are a delicious and most favorite snack among all potato snacks. French Fries is a mouth-watering and snack...
Rava IdliRava Idli is a steamed cake made of semolina or rava, curd, spices and yeast which is a perfect combination of health and taste. Serve rava idli with coconut chutney and sambar for breakfast. Idli, a...
Pav BhajiPav Bhaji is a tasty popular street food that you can make easily at home. To make delicious spicy bhaji, different vegetables are cooked in butter with different spices such as cumin, coriander, pav...
Sweet Corn Delicious...Sweet Corn Soup is a thick and creamy soup made with fresh corn kernels, corn cream and a bit of carrot and cabbage to enhance the flavor. White pepper powder complements the deliciousness the corn. a...