Cappuccino Coffee Without Machine
Cappuccino Coffee Recipe
The cappuccino coffee is a frothy hot coffee that is a delicious variety of coffee. This delicious Cappuccino coffee is very much famous in hotel and restaurants. Everyone likes delicious hot cappuccino coffee in restaurants. But if the delicious coffee is a homemade then the flavor is on a different level. The special thing about this homemade coffee is its great taste and aroma that comes when brewing and it is very appealing. Here we are sharing an easy homemade hot and frothy delicious cappuccino coffee recipe without coffee machine. Follow the recipe of cappuccino coffee and make delicious coffee at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 5 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
cappuccino coffee without machine Ingredients
|As per required acc. to guest
|1 Teaspoon / Cup
Direction To Make
Cappuccino foam can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
- Take coffee, sugar and hot water in a large bowl.
- Start beating the mixture with an electric beater until the mixture turns fluffy. Mix coffee powder with a spoon that is glued along the wall of the bowl. Beat again for 3 to 4 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth fluffy and light brown.
- Cappuccino foam is ready to store. Take an airtight container and store it in the fridge. You can store the foam for about a week.
- Heat a cup of milk to make coffee.
- Take out the foam from the fridge and put 2 teaspoons of already prepared cappuccino foam in a cup.
- Pour hot milk into the cup that containing foam with some height. Pour 1 teaspoon of foam over it and add 1 teaspoon of cream to it.
- Sprinkle some chocolate powder over it.
- Enjoy the hot delicious cappuccino coffee.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious cappuccino coffee without machine
Sweet LassiMithi or sweet lassi is a delicious and creamy cold drink made with fresh curd, a popular drink in India, especially in Punjab, To relieve the scorching heat of the summer season, sweet lassi is as a...
Bel SharbatThe fruit "wood apple" or Bel is very healthy and the squash, sharbat or juice made from it is very beneficial for the whole body. Drinking Bel Sharbat or juice (wooden apple squash) during fasting in...
Sweet LassiMithi Lassi or Sweet Lassi, a sweet and creamy cold drink made of fresh curd, is a popular summer drink in North India. Mithi Lassi usually served as a cold drink after lunch or in afternoon in hot of...
Aam PannaAam panna is a delicious sweet and sour, a very refreshing drink made of raw mango, fresh coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder and salt. This cool and refreshing traditional Indian drink is very for...
Butter CoffeeButter coffee is a delicious drink that consists of coffee brewed with milk and unsalted butter that gives you energy and flavor. Despite many coffee lovers finding this unconventional, butter has a a...