How To Make Delicious Butter cake
Butter cake Recipe
Butter cake is so delicious and loved by all, that it is made with butter as the main ingredient. Some of the other basic ingredients used with butter are sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla essence and leavening agents like baking powder. Traditionally, butter cakes are made with the creaming method, to make butter cakes, butter and sugar are first whipped together until fluffy. Later add eggs and other ingredients to make cake batter. Follow this recipe, you can easily make delicious butter cake at home using the simple ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
- 2 Reviews | 1 Like
butter cake Ingredients
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Sugar Powder||3/4 Cup|
|Butter (Unsalted)||100 Grams||Eggs||2|
|Baking Powder||1 Teaspoon||Milk (full Fat)||1/2 Cup|
|Vanilla Essence||1 Teaspoon||Oil||To Grease|
Direction To Make
Making Cake Batter
- Seive refined flour (maida) and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter in another bowl and beat well using an electric beater. Add sugar powder and beat again until it is creamy and puffy.
- When the cream is formed, add the egg and beat it again until the eggs are well mixed and a nice puffy cream is formed.
- Add the maida and baking powder mixture and mix well using a spatula. Add milk and mix well again. Now add vanilla to the mixture essence to it and mix well.
- Take a tin cake pan. Spread the cake mixture to it and tap it slightly to set the mixture well in the cake pan.
- Take a large wok in which you can set the cake pan with cover the wok well. Spread the salt in the wok so that it covers the bottom of the wok and set a stand on top of the salt. Cover the wok and heat it on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Open the wok lid and set the tin cake wok with the cake mixture on the stand inside the wok. Cover the wok again and heat it on low heat for about 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes open the lid and check if the cake is baked well by insert a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean then it means the cake has baked well. If the cake mixture has clung to the toothpick, bake the cake for another 5 minutes.
- Take the butter cake pan out of the wok and allow it to cool to room temperature. Insert the knife to free the edge and take the cake out of a plate. Allow the cake to cool at room temperature for some time.
- Butter cake is ready. Cut the cake and enjoy the taste of delicious butter cake.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Delicious butter cake
Eggless Marble CakeA marble cake is a cake designed like marble and has the appearance of a stripes or spotted like a marble that is obtained from a mixture of dark and light batter. Two different batter is used to make...
Swiss Roll CakeThe Swiss roll is a thin and light sponge cake with jam filling. You can use different types of filling, such as whipped cream, honey or butter cream. Easy recipe to make delicious Swiss roll cake at...
Vanilla CakeDelicious Vanilla Cake with Egg Recipe. This is an easy recipe to make vanilla cake at home in the oven.
Vanilla Sponge Cake...Cake is a baked sweet food made of refined flour, sugar, butter and eggs and some leavening agent, such as baking powder or soda as main ingredients. In its early times, cakes were a modified form of...