How To Make Delicious Bread Roll
Bread Roll Recipe
Bread roll is a delicious and popular snack in India, the delicious snack is easy to make at home, if you already boil potatoes you can prepare the delicious snack in about 25 minutes. The process of making bread rolls is very simple, first boil the potatoes for the stuffing, a spicy mixture is prepared with boiled potatoes and spices and then take a wet bread slice and fill with that stuffing and make a roll. Deep fry the rolls until becomes crispy and golden brown. By follow this easy and detailed recipe of bread roll, you can easily make crispy and delicious bread rolls at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
- 2 Reviews | 2 Likes
bread roll Ingredients
|Bread Slices||6||Potatoes||4 Medium or 2 Large|
|Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||1/4 Cup||Onion, Finely Chopped||1/3 Cup|
|Green Chillies, Finely Chopped||1||Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon + To Sprinkle||Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Oil||To Deep Fry|
Direction To Make
- Pour potato and 4 cups of water into the pressure cooker with 1/2 teaspoon salt and boil until 4 whistles come, first on high heat then on medium heat.
- Transfer the boiled potatoes to a plate and discard the water. Let them cool to room temperature.
- Peel boiled potatoes in a large bowl and mash them with your hand or potato masher.
- Add chopped onion, coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, garam masala and a pinch of salt (as already added to the boiling potatoes) and kneed them to mix well.
- Taste the mixer for salt and spices, adding whatever is required. The stuffing is ready for the bread roll.
Making Bread Roll
- Take bread slices and using a knife cut each and all sides of each slice and remove the brown sides.
- Take a little water in a large bowl and dip a bread slice in that water to moisten the bread and immediately take it out and press the wet slices between your both the palms so that excess water comes out.
- Now place it on your palm and place some potato stuffing diagonally in a cylinderical shape. Wrap the bread slices to cover the stuffing from all sides and press it gently into your fist to give it a small cylindrical shape.
- Make sure that the stuffing should not be visible from either side.
- There is no effect of shape in taste. So don't worry about the perfect shape of the roll. Likewise make all the raw bread rolls.
Frying Bread Roll
- Heat oil for deep frying in a wok on high heat. When the oil is sufficiently hot, reduce the heat to medium and carefully slide 2 - 3 roll from the side of wok.
- Deep fry them on all sides until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil and transfer to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Fry all the remaining bread rolls. Serve hot and crispy snack "bread rolls" with tomato ketchup and pudina chutney.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Looks amazing and so well donePawan Batra
Delicious bread roll
Dahi Ke Kebab | Dahi ke...Dahi ke Kabab also known as Dahi ke Sholay, is a soft and delicious snack popular in North India that you can make for your family or friends on a birthday, kitty party or any special occasion at your...
Ragda PatticeRagda Pattice is a delicious and very popular street food in India, this street food is very popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Ragda Pattice is almost identical with another popular North Indian is...
Khasta Kachorikhasta kachori is spicy, delicious deep fried street food made with stuffing of urad dal, moong dal with aromatic spices. Many varieties of delicious kachori can be made such as dry kachori, mawa raj...
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
Chole BhatureChole Bhature is the most favorite food of North India.Bhature: Bhature is a puffed classic Indian bread that is always served with chole (chickpea). Bhature is deep fried bread and is made with flour...