How to Make Bread Pizza
Bread Pizza Recipe
Bread pizza is a delicious variation of pizza that can be made quickly on a griddle or pan. In this recipe, bread is used as a base to make delicious snack along with cheese and veggie topping. Delicious Bread Pizza can be enjoyed as an evening snack or in a small party at your home. Any type of bread can be used to make the delicious snack like wheat flour bread, brown bread, sandwich bread or multi grain bread. For topping you can use vegetables of your choice. In this recipe we are using capsicum, onion and tomato. Baby corn, boiled sweet corn or roasted mushrooms can also be used to make pizza. This easy and detailed recipe will teach you how to make bread pizza at home on Tawa. You can enjoy bread pizza over an evening snack or in a home party starter.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
bread pizza Ingredients
Ingredients of bread pizza
MyDelicious Recipes-Bread Pizza
|Bread Slices||4||Grated Mozzarella Cheese||200 Gms|
|Capsicum Finely Chopped||1 Medium||Onions Finely Chopped||1 Medium|
|Tomatoes Finely Chopped||1 Medium||Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Flakes||A Pinch or As Per Taste||Pizza Oregano||A Pinch For Each Bread or As Per Taste|
|Dried Basil||A Pinch For Each Bread or As Per Taste||Black Paper Powder||A Pinch or As Per Taste|
|Black Salt||A Pinch or As Per Taste||Chaat Masala||A Pinch For Each Bread|
|Tomato Katchup||2 Tablespoon||Melted Butter or Ghee||2 Tablespoon|
- In a large bowl finely chop tomato, onion and capsicum and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter or ghee and mix well.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese and mix well. Then add some oregano, dried basil and chilli flakes as per your taste and mix well.
- Add a pinch of black pepper powder and a pinch of black salt and mix well.
- Now take bread slices and apply a thin layer of tomato ketchup on all of them. Spread the vegetable mixture over all bread slices over tomato ketchup.
- Spread grated mozzarella cheese over vegetables on all bread slices. Sprinkle a pinch of oregano, dried basil and a pinch of chaat masala over it.
- Heat the griddle (tawa) on low heat. Pour some butter on the tawa, when the butter melts, keep the pizza to cook. Cover and cook for 1 - 2 minutes until the mozzarella cheese melts well.
- Delicious bread pizza is ready. Transfer it to a plate. This way cook the remaining pizza. Enjoy it with ketchup.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 24 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsLeander Fernandes
Very deliciousPawan Batra
Delicious bread pizza
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Kurkure PaneerKurkure Paneer is a delicious and chrunchy snack that is an ideal starter for parties and a perfect snack. Crunchy and delicious kurkure paneer are made with paneer, corn flakes, maida, corn flour and...
Matar KulchaMatar Kulcha or chole Kulche is one of the most popular street food in North India, especially in Delhi and Amritsar. It is an ideal staple food, in this staple food, white peas are boiled and served...
Vegetarian Hot DogA vegetarian hot dog is a variety of delicious hot dog. All the ingredients to make a vegetarian hot dog are pure vegetarian, no meat of any kind is used in it. The sausage used in hot dogs is made of...
SamosaSamosa is made from boiled potatoes and refined flour (Maida). The samosa shell is made of maida has some filling usually boiled potatoes, onions, cottage cheese, green peas, green chillies with The...