Bharwa Shimla Mirch
Bharwa Shimla Mirch
Potato capsicum is a delicious and most popular vegetable in India and if the capsicum is stuffed with potato, the taste doubles. Bharwa Shimla Mirch or stuffed capsicum is the most delicious dish of capsicum and is the most popular in India. To make Bharwa shimla mirch, stuffing is made from boiled and fried potatoes and this stuffing is filled in capsicum and then stuffed capsicum is cook with this stuffing. By following this detailed recipe of Bharwa shimla mirch, you can easily make this delicious capsicum dish at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Capsicum||250 Gram||Potato||4 Medium|
|Ghee||3 Tablespoon||Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 - 3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||1 Teaspoon||Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||2|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Maggi Masala-Ae-Magic||1 Pouch|
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 3 - 4 whistles and let the pressure cooker release all the pressure automatically.
- Take the capsicum and cut from the top and using a knife remove all the seeds from it and make them hollow.
- Take out the potatoes from the pressure cooker and allow them to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, peel and chopped the potato.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon of ghee to it and heat it on high heat. When the ghee gets hot, reduce the heat to low. Add cumin seeds and fry while stirring continuously.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add green chili, ginger paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry for about 20 - 30 seconds.
- Add boiled potatoes, salt, red chili powder, chaat masala and mix well. Fry the potatoes for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat. Mash them a bit using potato masher while frying.
- Turn off the gas. Add Maggi masala-ae-magic power and coriander leaves and mix well. Transfer it to a bowl. Stuffing is ready.
- Using a spoon, fill this stuffing well in the hollowed capsicum. Press the stuffing from the back side of the spoon to fill completely.
- Fill all the capsicum with this potato stuffing.
- Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a non-stick pan. When the ghee becomes hot, place the stuffed capsicum in the hot ghee for frying. Cover the pan and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Open the cover and rotate the capsicum to fry from the other side. Fry again for 2 minutes. Swirl the capsicum every 2 - 3 minutes to fry from all sides.
- It will take about 20 - 25 minutes to fry from all sides.
- Turn on the gas and transfer the capsicums to the serving bowl. You can use the leftover ghee to fry other things.
- Garnish the bharwa shimla mirch with coriander leaves. Serve delicious bharwa shimla mirch hot with roti or paratha.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Besan Chilla CurryChilla curry or chille ki sabzi is a very tasty curry dish made from spicy gram flour pancake or chilla, this dish is very delicious and much famous in India especially in North India. This curry dish...
Besan Chilla CurryA spicy pancakes or chilla made with gram flour is very famous in India especially in North India and a delicious curry or sabzi made from this chilla is much famous and finger licking curry dish from...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...