Bharwa Shimla Mirch
Bharwa Shimla Mirch
Potato capsicum is a delicious and most popular vegetable in India and if the capsicum is stuffed with potato, the taste doubles. Bharwa Shimla Mirch or stuffed capsicum is the most delicious dish of capsicum and is the most popular in India. To make Bharwa shimla mirch, stuffing is made from boiled and fried potatoes and this stuffing is filled in capsicum and then stuffed capsicum is cook with this stuffing. By following this detailed recipe of Bharwa shimla mirch, you can easily make this delicious capsicum dish at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 45 Minutes
- Meal Type :
bharwa shimla mirch Ingredients
Ingredients of bharwa shimla mirch
|Capsicum||250 Gram||Potato||4 Medium|
|Ghee||3 Tablespoon||Coriander Leaves, Finely Chopped||2 - 3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||1 Teaspoon||Green Chilli, Finely Chopped||2|
|Cumin Seeds||1/2 Teaspoon||Red Chilli Powder||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1 Teaspoon||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Maggi Masala-Ae-Magic||1 Pouch|
- Let's start the recipe of Bharwa Shimla Mirch
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 3 - 4 whistles and let the pressure cooker release all the pressure automatically.
- Take the capsicum and cut from the top and using a knife remove all the seeds from it and make them hollow.
- Take out the potatoes from the pressure cooker and allow them to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, peel and chopped the potato.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon of ghee to it and heat it on high heat. When the ghee gets hot, reduce the heat to low. Add cumin seeds and fry while stirring continuously.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add green chili, ginger paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry for about 20 - 30 seconds.
- Add boiled potatoes, salt, red chili powder, chaat masala and mix well. Fry the potatoes for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat. Mash them a bit using potato masher while frying.
- Turn off the gas. Add Maggi masala-ae-magic power and coriander leaves and mix well. Transfer it to a bowl. Stuffing is ready.
- Using a spoon, fill this stuffing well in the hollowed capsicum. Press the stuffing from the back side of the spoon to fill completely.
- Fill all the capsicum with this potato stuffing.
- Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a non-stick pan. When the ghee becomes hot, place the stuffed capsicum in the hot ghee for frying. Cover the pan and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Open the cover and rotate the capsicum to fry from the other side. Fry again for 2 minutes. Swirl the capsicum every 2 - 3 minutes to fry from all sides.
- It will take about 20 - 25 minutes to fry from all sides.
- Turn on the gas and transfer the capsicums to the serving bowl. You can use the leftover ghee to fry other things.
- Garnish the bharwa shimla mirch with coriander leaves. Serve delicious bharwa shimla mirch hot with roti or paratha.
To get the video for the recipe: Click Here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious bharwa shimla mirch
Gobhi 65Gobhi 65 or Gobi 65 is an delicious snacks, a deep fried crispy snacks, made from cauliflower, yogurt and spices. 65 dishes such as Chicken 65, aloo 65, Paneer 65 etc. are the popular snacks in South...
Dahi Bhalla (Dahi Vada)Dahi Bhalla or Dahi Vada is a delicious Indian street food especially in North India. The dish is so popular that it does not require any introduction and is so soft and delicious that no one will to ...
Bhindi Do PyazaThe bhindi, okra or ladyfinger is liked by all and if bhindi is cooked with onion it has a divine taste. Bhindi Do Pyaza is a delicious spicy recipe made of fried ladyfinger and onion. The onions used...
White Sauce PastaWith silky smooth and aromatic chutney made from milk, butter and refined flour, it is guaranteed that white sauce pasta gives you the best taste. Like other pasta, white sauce pasta is also very easy...
Masala PastaMasala pasta – Indian style spicy and delicious pasta that you and your family will love. This delicious pasta is very easy to make and requires only 35 minutes. Pasta is a favorite among children can...