How To Make Besan Ke Laddu
Delicious Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many festivals and celebrations in India. There are many varieties of Laddu in India, Besan Laddu is one of them which is not only delicious and aromatic but also very soft which melts in your mouth and fills your mouth with flavor and aroma. Easy recipe of besan ke laddu, by follow this recipe you can easily make the dessert at home.
Besan Ke Laddu is an traditional and delicious dessert made in Indian homes. No other sweet taste can beat homemade besan ke laddu, especially when the laddus are made with desi ghee. There will hardly be any person who does not like the sweet smell and taste of gram flour cooked in desi ghee. Besan ke laddu has a special significance in festivals and special occassion. Most of the people like the taste of besan ke laddu. If you love making sweets at home and love the taste of besan ke laddus, then you are on the right recipe to learn. Follow the recipe and make delicious besan ke laddu at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
besan ke laddu Ingredients
|Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Cup||Sugar Powder||1 Cup|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Almond Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashews Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pistachio Finely Sliced||1 Teaspoon||Water||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Sieve the gram flour (Besan).
- Heat ghee in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add besan and fry for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring well every 2 - 3 minutes.
- After 10 - 12 minutes you will get a nice aroma. At this time add cashew nuts and almonds and mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and fry it again for about 2 minutes until all the water blows, stirring continuously.
- Besan will be granulated by adding water.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the besan mixture to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- When the mixture cools down a little, add sugar powder and green cardamom powder and mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball, first press it tightly with your hand and then gently make it smooth and place it in another plate.
- Likewise make all the laddus.
- Now garnish all the laddus with pistachios.
- Allow the laddus to cool to room temperature.
- Delicious besan ke laddu are ready. Enjoy the delicious laddu with your beloved family.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious besan ke laddu
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...
Mango PhirniPhirni is a popular dessert from North Indian cuisine. Phirni is a sweet and delicious pudding made with milk, sugar, rice and different flavors. The delicious pudding Phirni is made with different of...
Gulab JamunGulab Jamun is a delicious sweet made from solid milk, maida and sugar syrup and is a popular dessert in India and other countries. Solid milk is used to make delicious sweet gulab jamuns, solid milk...
Lauki Ki BarfiBarfi made from lauki / ghiya (bottle gourd) is a delicious dessert and is very popular in India especially on the occasion of Indian festivals like Diwali, Janmashtami etc. Lauki ki barfi can also be...
Delicious CustardCustard is a delicious creamy dessert made with milk, custard powder and sugar. Custard can be made in two ways. One is simple custard and the other is with seasonal fruits i.e. fruit custard. Custard...