How To Make Besan Ke Laddu
Delicious Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many festivals and celebrations in India. There are many varieties of Laddu in India, Besan Laddu is one of them which is not only delicious and aromatic but also very soft which melts in your mouth and fills your mouth with flavor and aroma. Easy recipe of besan ke laddu, by follow this recipe you can easily make the dessert at home.
Besan Ke Laddu is an traditional and delicious dessert made in Indian homes. No other sweet taste can beat homemade besan ke laddu, especially when the laddus are made with desi ghee. There will hardly be any person who does not like the sweet smell and taste of gram flour cooked in desi ghee. Besan ke laddu has a special significance in festivals and special occassion. Most of the people like the taste of besan ke laddu. If you love making sweets at home and love the taste of besan ke laddus, then you are on the right recipe to learn. Follow the recipe and make delicious besan ke laddu at your home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
- 1 Review | 1 Like
besan ke laddu Ingredients
|Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Cup||Sugar Powder||1 Cup|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Almond Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashews Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pistachio Finely Sliced||1 Teaspoon||Water||2 Tablespoon|
Direction To Make
- Sieve the gram flour (Besan).
- Heat ghee in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add besan and fry for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring well every 2 - 3 minutes.
- After 10 - 12 minutes you will get a nice aroma. At this time add cashew nuts and almonds and mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and fry it again for about 2 minutes until all the water blows, stirring continuously.
- Besan will be granulated by adding water.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the besan mixture to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- When the mixture cools down a little, add sugar powder and green cardamom powder and mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball, first press it tightly with your hand and then gently make it smooth and place it in another plate.
- Likewise make all the laddus.
- Now garnish all the laddus with pistachios.
- Allow the laddus to cool to room temperature.
- Delicious besan ke laddu are ready. Enjoy the delicious laddu with your beloved family.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious besan ke laddu
FaloodaFalooda or Faluda Looks like Noodles, is a cold dessert from India and is a very popular dessert in the summer season as it is eaten mostly with ice cream. Falooda is invented from a persian dish cold...
Kesar ShrikhandSrikhand is a Gujarati dish, this dish is so delicious that it is very famous all over India and everyone likes it. Shrikhand does not require any cooking. The dish is made with fresh curd without any...
JalebiJalebi is an Indian crispy and crunchy spiral shaped sugar dipped dessert made by refined flour or all purpose flour (maida). It is the most popular crispy sweet specially prepared on Dussehra, Diwali...
Mango Mastani IceCreamMango Mastani is a perfect combination of delicious mango milkshake and ice cream that satisfies you as a dessert. Your mind will be blown away by knowing how simple and easy a recipe is to make this...
Homemade Vanilla Ice...Vanilla is the most preferred flavor for ice cream, it is a time to enjoy cool and delicious ice cream, which also outperforms the scorching heat. Ice cream is the most demanding dessert and if it is...