How to Make Besan Ke Laddu
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many festivals and celebrations in India. There are many varieties of Laddu in India, Besan Laddu is one of them which is not only delicious and aromatic but also very soft which melts in your mouth and fills your mouth with flavor and aroma. Easy recipe of besan ke laddu, by follow this recipe you can easily make the dessert at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
besan ke laddu Ingredients
Ingredients of besan ke laddu
MyDelicious Recipes-Besan Ke Laddu
|Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Cup||Sugar Powder||1 Cup|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Almond Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashews Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pistachio Finely Sliced||1 Teaspoon||Water||2 Tablespoon|
- Sieve the gram flour (Besan).
- Heat ghee in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add besan and fry for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring well every 2 - 3 minutes.
- After 10 - 12 minutes you will get a nice aroma. At this time add cashew nuts and almonds and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of water and fry it again for about 2 minutes until all the water blows, stirring continuously.
- Besan will be granulated by adding water.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the besan mixture to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature. When the mixture cools down a little, add sugar powder and green cardamom powder and mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball, first press it tightly with your hand and then gently make it smooth and place it in another plate.
- Likewise make all the laddus.
- Now garnish all the laddus with pistachios.
- Allow the laddus to cool to room temperature. Delicious besan laddus are ready. Enjoy the delicious laddu with your beloved family.
To get the video for the recipe: click here
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious besan ke laddu
Mawa ModakMawa modak or khoya modak is a traditional dessert made with solid milk. It is a delicious solid-milk based dessert that is usually made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi and is offered to Lord...
Makhane Ki KheerMakhane ki kheer is easy to make and delicious like other kheer, this kheer is made from fox nuts (makhane), milk and sugar. Makhana ki kheer is very popular in India, everyone in India likes this is...
Moong Dal HalwaMoong Dal Halwa is an popular and mouthwatering dessert in North India that is eaten specially in winter season. This is an rich dessert made of lots of ghee and moong dal and is believed that it your...
RabdiRabdi is the most popular, yummy, healthy and creamy dessert that every-one in the world likes its delicious taste. It has a nice aroma of cardamom (elaichi) and saffron (kesar) which makes this rabdi...
Vanilla Ice CreamVanilla ice cream is the most versatile flavour of ice cream and one of the most delicious ice cream. This easy vanilla ice cream recipe can be easily made at home. Ice cream may seem difficult to at...