How To Make Bel Sharbat
Bel Sharbat Recipe
The fruit "wood apple" or Bel is very healthy and the squash, sharbat or juice made from it is very beneficial for the whole body. Drinking Bel Sharbat or juice (wooden apple squash) during fasting days keeps the body energized. The cold drink found in the market is not a real refresher of the summer season. Cold drinks are nothing but a fake summer refresher and it is just sweet water, a natural drink for summer heat is always a real relief. Bel sharbat or juice is a natural healthy and tasty drink for the summer season. If you drink a glass of bel sharbat or juice while leaving for office in the morning. Then it will protect your body from the effects of heat throughout the day in summer season. Follow the recipe of Bel Sharbat and make delicious Bel Sharbat at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 38 Likes
bel sharbat Ingredients
|Bel (Wood Apple)||1 Medium||Sugar Powder||7 - 8 Teaspoon|
|Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||As Needed||Ice Cubes||As Needed|
Direction To Make
- Take the bel (wooden apple) and break it using a hammer. Take out the pulp in a bowl.
- Add 2 glasses of water to it and mash the pulp in water a little and mix it with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for an hour so that the pulp becomes soft.
- After an hour the pulp will be soft.
- Mash the pulp in water using a potato masher and mix well.
- Never use a grinder to grind the pulp because the bel has seeds that are bitter in taste and this will spoil the whole flavor of the bel sharbat / juice.
- Sieve this sharbat using a large soup sieve. You will get a fine and thick sharbat / juice. Discard leftover seeds and pulp waste.
- Add 1-2 glasses of cold water according to required thickness and mix well. Add as much ice cube as necessary to cool it down.
- Now add sugar powder, black salt and roasted cumin powder and mix well.
- Bel Sharbat / juice is ready. Enjoy the cool and delicious Bel Sharbat / juice.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious bel sharbat
Mango ShakeMango shake or mango milkshake is a healthy, tasty and most favorite drink for the summer season in the morning breakfast, a delicious milkshake made from ripe mango, milk and sugar. The delicious is...
Sweet LassiMithi or sweet lassi is a delicious and creamy cold drink made with fresh curd, a popular drink in India, especially in Punjab, To relieve the scorching heat of the summer season, sweet lassi is as a...
Bel SharbatBel fruit or wood apple is beneficial for health, and bel sharbat protects your body from heat in summer. Drinking wood apple squash (bel sharbat) keeps your body energetic during fasting days and the...
Butter CoffeeButter coffee is a delicious drink that consists of coffee brewed with milk and unsalted butter that gives you energy and flavor. Despite many coffee lovers finding this unconventional, butter has a a...
LemonadeLemonade is a sweet and slightly salty refreshing drink with lemon flavor. There are different recipe found around the world for making lemonade. Traditional or old-fashioned lemonade is very popular...