How To Make Bel Sharbat
Bel Sharbat Recipe
The fruit "wood apple" or Bel is very healthy and the squash, sharbat or juice made from it is very beneficial for the whole body. Drinking Bel Sharbat or juice (wooden apple squash) during fasting days keeps the body energized. The cold drink found in the market is not a real refresher of the summer season. Cold drinks are nothing but a fake summer refresher and it is just sweet water, a natural drink for summer heat is always a real relief. Bel sharbat or juice is a natural healthy and tasty drink for the summer season. If you drink a glass of bel sharbat or juice while leaving for office in the morning. Then it will protect your body from the effects of heat throughout the day in summer season. Follow the recipe of Bel Sharbat and make delicious Bel Sharbat at your home and enjoy.
- Preparation Time :
- 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Drink and Beverages
- 1 Review | 1 Like
bel sharbat Ingredients
Ingredients of bel sharbat
|Bel (Wood Apple)||1 Medium||Sugar Powder||7 - 8 Teaspoon|
|Black Salt||1/2 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste||Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||As Needed||Ice Cubes||As Needed|
Direction To Make
- Take the bel (wooden apple) and break it using a hammer. Take out the pulp in a bowl.
- Add 2 glasses of water to it and mash the pulp in water a little and mix it with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for an hour so that the pulp becomes soft.
- After an hour the pulp will be soft.
- Mash the pulp in water using a potato masher and mix well.
- Never use a grinder to grind the pulp because the bel has seeds that are bitter in taste and this will spoil the whole flavor of the bel sharbat / juice.
- Sieve this sharbat using a large soup sieve. You will get a fine and thick sharbat / juice. Discard leftover seeds and pulp waste.
- Add 1-2 glasses of cold water according to required thickness and mix well. Add as much ice cube as necessary to cool it down.
- Now add sugar powder, black salt and roasted cumin powder and mix well.
- Bel Sharbat / juice is ready. Enjoy the cool and delicious Bel Sharbat / juice.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious bel sharbat
Sweet LassiMithi or sweet lassi is a delicious and creamy cold drink made with fresh curd, a popular drink in India, especially in Punjab, To relieve the scorching heat of the summer season, sweet lassi is as a...
Falsa SharbatPhalsa or Falsa is a small size of about blueberry delicious sweet and sour fruit that is available during the summer season in North India. In English, Phalsa is known as Gravia Asiatica. It is an is...
Sweet LassiMithi Lassi or Sweet Lassi, a sweet and creamy cold drink made of fresh curd in Punjabi cuisine, is a popular summer drink in North India. Mithi Lassi usually served as a cold drink after lunch or in...
Butter CoffeeButter coffee is a delicious drink that consists of coffee brewed with milk and unsalted butter that gives you energy and flavor. Despite many coffee lovers finding this unconventional, butter has a a...
Cappuccino CoffeeCappuccino coffee is the most demanding variety of coffee which is delicious and frothy hot coffee. You will find cappuccino coffee in the menus of almost all hotels and restaurants. Everyone likes of...