Amritsari Fish Fry Restaurant Style
Amritsari Fish Fry Recipe
Amritsari fried fish is a delicious seafood. If you are looking for a delicious and hassle-free snack for the party, then you should try everyone's favorite Amritsari fried fish, which you can offer to your guest at your party. Amritsari Fish Fry is a delicious snack originating from the city of Amritsar in the Indian state of Punjab. Fish Fry is a very popular food in Amritsar which you can find in every restaurant and even at local street food stalls. Fried fish is an ideal starter food for any party.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Fish Fillet||500 Grams||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Lemon Juice||1/2 Lemon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi), Crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Degi Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon||Curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice Flour||1 Tablespoon||Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Tablespoon|
|Carom Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
|Onion Rings||Lemon||To Sprinkle|
|GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY|
- Wash and clean the fish. Cut the fish fillet into bite size pieces.
Note: For best results choose Singara Fish.
- Take fish pieces in a bowl, add salt and mix well. Mix ginger garlic paste, 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon mustard oil and mix well with your hand. Add crushed Kasuri methi and asafoetida and mix well.
- For the first marinette, set it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add Degi red chilli powder and curd and mix well. Add rice flour, gram flour and carom seeds and mix well.
- Set it aside for another 10 - 15 minutes for another marination.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat to deep fry. When the oil is medium hot, add fish pieces one by one and deep fry. Keep stirring the fish until it turns crispy and golden brown from the outside.
- Amritsari fried fish is ready. Transfer the fried fish to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lomon juice over it and enjoy delicious Amritsari fried fish with onion rings and GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a crispy and delicious snack made by deep fried the seasoned chicken, to make delicious fried chicken, first the chicken pieces are marinated in buttermilk, then coat with refined and...
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is...
Amritsari Fish FryAmritsari fried fish is one of the most popular and delicious dishes. This is a hassle free and delicious snack that you can easily make for your guest at the party, you should try to make the fried ....
Chicken Ghee RoastChicken Ghee Roast is a delicious and most popular Mangalorean Chicken dish. The dish is a spicy delicious chicken dish in which the chicken is roasted in desi ghee (clarified butter) with spices. is...