Amritsari Fish Fry Restaurant Style
Amritsari Fish Fry Recipe
Amritsari fried fish is a delicious seafood. If you are looking for a delicious and hassle-free snack for the party, then you should try everyone's favorite Amritsari fried fish, which you can offer to your guest at your party. Amritsari Fish Fry is a delicious snack originating from the city of Amritsar in the Indian state of Punjab. Fish Fry is a very popular food in Amritsar which you can find in every restaurant and even at local street food stalls. Fried fish is an ideal starter food for any party.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
amritsari fish fry Ingredients
Ingredients of amritsari fish fry
|Fish Fillet||500 Grams||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Lemon Juice||1/2 Lemon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi), Crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Degi Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon||Curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice Flour||1 Tablespoon||Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Tablespoon|
|Carom Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
|Onion Rings||Lemon||To Sprinkle|
|GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY|
- Wash and clean the fish. Cut the fish fillet into bite size pieces.
Note: For best results choose Singara Fish.
- Take fish pieces in a bowl, add salt and mix well. Mix ginger garlic paste, 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon mustard oil and mix well with your hand. Add crushed Kasuri methi and asafoetida and mix well.
- For the first marinette, set it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add Degi red chilli powder and curd and mix well. Add rice flour, gram flour and carom seeds and mix well.
- Set it aside for another 10 - 15 minutes for another marination.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat to deep fry. When the oil is medium hot, add fish pieces one by one and deep fry. Keep stirring the fish until it turns crispy and golden brown from the outside.
- Amritsari fried fish is ready. Transfer the fried fish to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lomon juice over it and enjoy delicious Amritsari fried fish with onion rings and GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious amritsari fish fry
Fish CurryFish is one of the healthiest and most preferred seafood and fish curry is one of the delicious and most famous fish dish which can be easily made at home. Fish curry is not only an easy recipe but to...
Fried ChickenFried chicken is a delicious chicken snacks, in which the chicken pieces are coated with refined flour, then dipped in egg batter and again coated with refined flour and finely deep fried until it is...
Chicken LababdarChicken Lababdar or Murgh Lababdar is a delicious dish of chicken, which can be made quickly and easily at home. Chicken lababdar is dilicious dish very much similar to Butter Chicken. Chicken is so a...
Mutton Stock For Wazwan...Mutton Stock Recipe for Wazwan Recipes. Mutton stock is used to prepare many delicious dishes such as mutton rogan josh.
Chicken 65Chicken 65 is a deep fried and spicy chicken starter dish, which is very popular in India especially in South India. Perfect Chicken 65 Recipe in Restaurant Style. If you are fond of eating chicken 65...