Amritsari Fish Fry Restaurant Style
Amritsari Fish Fry Recipe
Amritsari fried fish is a delicious seafood. If you are looking for a delicious and hassle-free snack for the party, then you should try everyone's favorite Amritsari fried fish, which you can offer to your guest at your party. Amritsari Fish Fry is a delicious snack originating from the city of Amritsar in the Indian state of Punjab. Fish Fry is a very popular food in Amritsar which you can find in every restaurant and even at local street food stalls. Fried fish is an ideal starter food for any party.
- Preparation Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
|Fish Fillet||500 Grams||Salt||1/2 Teaspoon or As Per Taste|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tablespoon||Lemon Juice||1/2 Lemon|
|Mustard Oil||1 Tablespoon||Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi), Crushed||1 Teaspoon|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||A Pinch|
|Degi Red Chilli Powder||1 Teaspoon||Curd||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice Flour||1 Tablespoon||Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Tablespoon|
|Carom Seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ghee or Oil||To Deep Fry||Chaat Masala||To Sprinkle|
|Onion Rings||Lemon||To Sprinkle|
|GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY|
- Wash and clean the fish. Cut the fish fillet into bite size pieces.
Note: For best results choose Singara Fish.
- Take fish pieces in a bowl, add salt and mix well. Mix ginger garlic paste, 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon mustard oil and mix well with your hand. Add crushed Kasuri methi and asafoetida and mix well.
- For the first marinette, set it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add Degi red chilli powder and curd and mix well. Add rice flour, gram flour and carom seeds and mix well.
- Set it aside for another 10 - 15 minutes for another marination.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan on medium heat to deep fry. When the oil is medium hot, add fish pieces one by one and deep fry. Keep stirring the fish until it turns crispy and golden brown from the outside.
- Amritsari fried fish is ready. Transfer the fried fish to a plate on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lomon juice over it and enjoy delicious Amritsari fried fish with onion rings and GREEN PUDINA CHUTNEY.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
How to Make Chicken...Korma dishes are Mughlai dishes consisting of a delicious creamy gravy filled with curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. Korma dish can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian, non-vegetarian korma dish is of...
How to Make Chicken...korma recipe has a delicious gravy which is usually made with curd, dry fruits, onions and spices. Korma dish can be non-vegetarian or vegetarian, made from mutton, chicken or vegetables. This dish in...
Nargisi KoftaNargisi Kofta is a rich and exotic Mughlai recipe, the dish is made with a combination of keema (minced chicken, minced mutton or minced lamb) and boiled eggs. Hard boiled eggs are wrapped in minced a...
Nargisi KoftaNargisi Kofta is a rich Mughlai dish made of boiled eggs wrapped with minced meat (chicken, mutton or lamb) in creamy tomato curd gravy. To make koftas first boiled eggs are wrapped with spicy minced...
Fish CurryFish is one of the healthiest and most preferred seafood and fish curry is one of the delicious and most famous fish dish which can be easily made at home. Fish curry is not only an easy recipe but to...