Aloo Paratha Quesadilla
Aloo Paratha Quesadilla
Quesadilla is a Mexican delicious and most popular street food in which tortilla (corn or wheat flour tortilla) is filled with either meat, chicken, different vegetables along with cheese. The stuffing is filled in half of the tortilla and fold the other side to cover the stuffing from both sides and then cooked on grilled or plain griddle from both sides until crispy and golden brown to make delicious quesadilla.
Today we are going to make a Aloo Paratha quesadilla, a wonderful Indo-Mexican fusion dish, which is a fusion of Indian Aloo Paratha with Mexican quesadilla. By following this recipe, you can make aloo paratha with a delicious taste in mexican quesadilla style.
- Preparation Time :
- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Appetizers and Snack,
For Quesadilla Stuffing
|Potatoes, Boiled||2 Medium||Onion, Chopped||1 Small|
|Green Chilli, Chopped||2||Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||1/4 Cup|
|Sweet Corn Kernels, Boiled||1/4 Cup||Coriander Leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon or As Per Taste||Ginger, Chopped||1 Inch|
For Paratha Quesadilla
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1 Cup||Degi Red Chilli p;owder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Roasted Cumin Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Chaat Masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon||Mozzarella Cheese, Grated||As Required|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon||Fresh Salad||For Garnish|
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of ghee in a pan on medium heat. When it gets hot, add ginger, green chilli and fry it for a few seconds.
- Add mashed potatoes, boiled sweet corn kernels, salt and mix well. Fry it while stirring continuously for one minute. add coriander leaves and mix well, transfer it to a bowl.
- Set it aside to cool to room temperature. When it cools down add mozzarella cheese and chopped onions to it and mix well and mash together.
- Make a soft dough from the refined flour (maida) and keep it for rest for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Take a small portion of the dough and use a rolling board and rolling pin, give it a large circular shape like ROTI and make it as thin as possible.
- Heat a flat bottom pan over high heat. Cook the paratha 50% on this hot pan.
- Cook the remaining parathas 50%, do not cook them completely.
- Take half cooked paratha, spread the potato stuffing evenly over it, to cover half of the paratha.
- Sprinkle some degi red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala. Pour some grated cheese over it and fold the other empty portion of the paratha to close it and press it.
- Heat a griddle on high heat. When it gets hot, reduce the heat, add 1 teaspoon of butter over it, when the butter melts, spread it over the griddle and place paratha quesadilla on top of it and cook it over low flame.
- When it turns golden brown from one side, flip it to cook from the other side. The flame should be very low otherwise the filling does not cook.
- Cook it till it turns golden brown from the other side as well.
- Transfer it to a serving plate. Cook the remaining paratha quesadilla in this way.
- Cut the paratha quesadilla and garnish with some fresh salad.
- Enjoy the delicious paratha quesadilla.
To get the video for the recipe: CLICK HERE
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Eggless OmeletteVegetarian omelette or eggless omelette is a delicious omelette and the best alternative of egg omelette. As the eggless omelette is named, it is does not use eggs and made from gram flour (besan) and...
Eggless OmeletteEggless omelette or vegetarian omelette is easy to make and a delicious vegetarian alternative to egg omelette, vegetarian omelette made with gram flour (besan) and refined flour (maida). Eggless is a...
Paneer Cutletpaneer cutlets are the amazing combination of easiest, delicious and healthy snacks. Paneer cutlets are so delicious that everyone likes it, including children, adults and old people. Paneer is an of...
Paneer CutletPaneer cutlet is the perfect snack for evening tea which is the easiest, healthy and tasty snack. Paneer cutlets are not only easy to make, but they are so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy is...
Mushroom ManchurianMushroom Manchurian is a delicious dish that can be served appetizers. It is so delicious that no one denies the taste of mushroom Manchurian. Mushroom Manchurian is not only delicious, but also The D...