How to Make Besan Ke Laddu
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many festivals and celebrations in India. There are many varieties of Laddu in India, Besan Laddu is one of them which is not only delicious and aromatic but also very soft which melts in your mouth and fills your mouth with flavor and aroma. Easy recipe to make besan ke laddu at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
besan ke laddu Ingredients
Ingredients of besan ke laddu
|Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Cup||Sugar Powder||1 Cup|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Almond Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashews Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pistachio Finely Sliced||1 Teaspoon||Water||2 Tablespoon|
- Sieve the gram flour (Besan).
- Heat ghee in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add besan and fry for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring well every 2 - 3 minutes.
- After 10 - 12 minutes you will get a nice aroma. At this time add cashew nuts and almonds and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of water and fry it again for about 2 minutes until all the water blows, stirring continuously.
- Besan will be granulated by adding water.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the besan mixture to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature. When the mixture cools down a little, add sugar powder and green cardamom powder and mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball, first press it tightly with your hand and then gently make it smooth and place it in another plate.
- Likewise make all the laddus.
- Now garnish all the laddus with pistachios.
- Allow the laddus to cool to room temperature. Delicious besan laddus are ready. Enjoy the delicious laddu with your beloved family.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0User ReviewsPawan Batra
Delicious besan ke laddu
Shahi TukdaShahi Tukda or shahi tukra is a delicious soft creamy dessert made with bread, milk, sugar, ghee and nuts. Shahi tukda is a royal dessert and is very popular in India, this delicious dessert during is...
Mawa ModakMawa modak or khoya modak is a traditional dessert made with solid milk. It is a delicious solid-milk based dessert that is usually made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi and is offered to Lord...
Gulab JamunGulab Jamun is a delicious sweet made from solid milk, maida and sugar syrup and is a popular dessert in India and other countries. Solid milk is used to make delicious sweet gulab jamuns, solid milk...
Lauki Ki BarfiBarfi made from lauki / ghiya (bottle gourd) is a delicious dessert and is very popular in India especially on the occasion of Indian festivals like Diwali, Janmashtami etc. Lauki ki barfi can also be...
Suji Ka HalwaSuji (semolina) Halwa is a very popular sweetdish throughout India and is also made as a Prasad (offered to God) on many religious occasions. After the god's Prayer, suji ka halwa is served as the of...