How to Make Besan Ke Laddu
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
Besan ke laddu is a popular dessert in India which are very delicious sweet balls made from gram flour (besan), ghee, sugar and cardamom. Laddu is a ball shaped dessert that is made during many festivals and celebrations in India. There are many varieties of Laddu in India, Besan Laddu is one of them which is not only delicious and aromatic but also very soft which melts in your mouth and fills your mouth with flavor and aroma. Easy recipe to make besan ke laddu at home.
- Preparation Time :
- 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time :
- 20 Minutes
- Meal Type :
Ice Cream Dessert and Sweets
|Gram Flour (Besan)||2 Cup||Sugar Powder||1 Cup|
|Ghee||1/2 Cup||Almond Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon|
|Cashews Finely Chopped||2 Tablespoon||Green Cardamom Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pistachio Finely Sliced||1 Teaspoon||Water||2 Tablespoon|
- Sieve the gram flour (Besan).
- Heat ghee in a large non-stick pan on medium heat. When the ghee becomes hot, add besan and fry for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring well every 2 - 3 minutes.
- After 10 - 12 minutes you will get a nice aroma. At this time add cashew nuts and almonds and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of water and fry it again for about 2 minutes until all the water blows, stirring continuously.
- Besan will be granulated by adding water.
- Turn off the gas and transfer the besan mixture to a plate and allow it to cool to room temperature. When the mixture cools down a little, add sugar powder and green cardamom powder and mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball, first press it tightly with your hand and then gently make it smooth and place it in another plate.
- Likewise make all the laddus.
- Now garnish all the laddus with pistachios.
- Allow the laddus to cool to room temperature. Delicious besan laddus are ready. Enjoy the delicious laddu with your beloved family.
- Share Recipe With Your Friend
- 5 : 14 : 03 : 02 : 01 : 0
Vermicelli kheervermicelli kheer or sevaiyan kheer, is a dessert, which is very tasty and famous in India, that is made on many festivals. The vermicelli kheer is not only delicious but it is also very easy to make....
Vermicelli kheerVermicelli kheer also known as Sevaiyan kheer, is a delicious dessert, which is very famous for festivals in India. Vermicelli kheer is not only easy and quick to make but it is also very delicious. a...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa or Carrot halwa is a delicious halwa, pudding or dessert that is cooked by simmering grated carrots in full fat milk. Gajar ka halwa is so delicious and popular in India and well known...
Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot...Gajar ka halwa is also known as gajarela or carrot halwa, is a delicious pudding, halwa or dessert. Delicious Gajar ka halwa is made by boiling carrots in milk. Gajar ka halwa is easy to make and so a...
Malai Khoya RollMalai Khoya Roll or Bread Roll Malai is a soft and delicious dessert made from milk and bread. The dessert is so delicious that no one can refuse to enjoy the taste, Malai Khoya Roll is very famous in...